Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 08:27 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,375,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Sorry,but I don't know any woman,or girl for that matter,who thinks Justin Beiber is attractive.
Not one.
Trust me, Justin Beiber is the cat's meow with the 10-13 y.o. girls. I have a 10 y.o. girl, who luckily is not into Justin Beiber, but many of her friends are. Their lockers, notebooks, headbands, backpacks, t-shirts, bedrooms, Instagram accts, etc. are all decorated with his pouty face. I'm so happy my daughter is not into that sort of pop-star worshipping thing - she is more the academic, thank heavens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2013, 02:14 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,566 times
Quote:
Sorry,but I don't know any woman,or girl for that matter,who thinks Justin Beiber is attractive.
Not one.

Now,Channning Tatum and Ashton Kutcher are considered attractive.

Are there even any macho guys in Hollywood?

I thinks todays macho guys are rappers,unfortunately.

Rappers=macho "You're killing me!" There is absolutely nothing "macho" about gold teeth wearing, bull sh t talking, underwear showing, tattooed up little kids. Macho isn't about how you portray yourself on the outside. Anyone with money, can buy that crap. But you can't buy macho. Being truly macho is something that truly comes from within. I don't see alot of actors who in my eyes are macho. Since you mentioned Channing Tatum, I would actually say that he for whatever reason seems more macho to me for some reason than many of them. Same with Mark Whalberg. I can relate a bit more with them two. Most other actors (certainly not all) seem like a bunch of wussies. Almost all rappers besides a select few seem like wussies too..I respect that everyone has opinions, but that was just hilarious. Not you, just your opinion of rappers.

I digress Kanye is very macho. Watching him cry at that little girl for winning an award is about as macho as it gets. Plus, he wants to be a fashion model. You're right, very macho.

Since we're talking about rappers. Let's talk about rap. Bring back the real music please. Born in the seventies and grew up in the eighties and early nineties. That's the last time there was real music. I do'nt want to pay some man child wannabe thug twenty dollars for their cd to hear them talk about how many b tches he gets while he's wearing 500k worth of gold around his neck, and telling us about all of his money. I wanna pay for that? Don't think so! That is not music to me. Tupac rapped with meaning, but most rappers suck.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:42 PM

1,288 posts, read 2,923,501 times
Quote:

I thinks todays macho guys are rappers,unfortunately.
What about Russell Crowe:

and Philip Seymour Hoffman:

and Rick Yune:

Old 04-12-2013, 04:49 PM

709 posts, read 597,959 times

Image Detail for - Bruce Willis

Old 04-12-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timing2012 View Post

and Rick Yune:
Who is that gorgeous Rick Yune? Wow. I have no idea who he is. This guy needs to be posted on that recent thread about Asian men not being able to get dates.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:57 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,782,706 times
I think that Russell Crowe has his shirt on inside-out in that pic.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VX5650 View Post
I think that Russell Crowe has his shirt on inside-out in that pic.
I didn't even notice him. Was his picture up? Let's talk more about Rick Yune.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:03 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,782,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
I didn't even notice him. Was his picture up? Let's talk more about Rick Yune.

I'm a guy so I don't wanna.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:06 PM

709 posts, read 597,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VX5650 View Post
I'm a guy so I don't wanna.
Me either!

Die Hard Trilogy - YouTube

Old 04-12-2013, 05:16 PM

1,288 posts, read 2,923,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Who is that gorgeous Rick Yune? Wow. I have no idea who he is. This guy needs to be posted on that recent thread about Asian men not being able to get dates.
Rick Yune is some Ivy League graduate who went from working at Wall Street to an underwear model to action movie star.

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 07:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships