Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 11:33 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times

Advertisements

This sounds like a personal issue rather than an issue with women being taken. All the good ones are not taken, there are tons out there, I meet single girls on a daily basis.. now if only I could date every one i meet

Old 04-17-2013, 11:48 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,158,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
This sounds like a personal issue rather than an issue with women being taken. All the good ones are not taken, there are tons out there, I meet single girls on a daily basis.. now if only I could date every one i meet
Well you could you would just be prepared for the day one of them finds out and informs the others and they gang up on you and slice you into little bits.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:54 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
I know plenty of awesome women that have issues dating like I do. Many of them found it fairly easy in their early 20s, but as they hit their late 20s and 30s things have completely dried up. It's not that they're not meeting men, but from what my guy friends have told me, 'If she's 30 and single, there's something HORRIBLY wrong with her'. I may not necessarily agree, but I have a feeling that's what a lot of men are thinking. If she was so great, she would have been taken by now.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:01 AM

39,223 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Most men believe I will never settle down which is perhaps true to a certain degree.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:04 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsboy701 View Post
I have trouble meeting single women. Almost every women that i meet is either has a bf, or married. I tried going to concerts, bars/clubs, and i tried going to stores. I keep encounter taken women. I stop going to clubs and bars because it will be mostly taken women doing their girls night out, or it will be a lot of drunks there looking for a quickie. I just joined a sporting club where they do all kinds of sports. I have some luck at meeting single, but they have too many male friends. I would have to work twice as hard to get them to like me. What else can i do to meet more single women?
What part of the country do you reside?

Old 04-18-2013, 12:14 AM

252 posts, read 258,321 times
Few thoughts

- In this day and age with social media and casual sex, it seems most girls always have a guy they are ''seeing''
- Did you go to bars/clubs during the week? The weekend crowd is much different, that's where you'll meet the ''My friends dragged me out''
- Have you tried online websites? If you are serious, why not try it

You have to keep in mind that your next GF might be someones current GF right now. Meaning keep female contacts because you never know when their current relationship will end.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:27 AM

39,223 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite_limit View Post
Few thoughts

- In this day and age with social media and casual sex, it seems most girls always have a guy they are ''seeing''
This is true.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:06 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite_limit View Post
Few thoughts

- Did you go to bars/clubs during the week? The weekend crowd is much different, that's where you'll meet the ''My friends dragged me out''
- Have you tried online websites? If you are serious, why not try it

You have to keep in mind that your next GF might be someones current GF right now. Meaning keep female contacts because you never know when their current relationship will end.
You hit the nail on the head. This is generally true from my observation and experienc . Plenty of women are seeing someone and hoping if it leads somewhere even if the guy that they are seeing is already in a committed relationship. Clubs are a great place to meet single women for a one night stand but for relationship is very unlikely unless your wallet is fat and you drive a very fast car. You are right a woman can be taken today, single tomorrow and taken again. These days women dont remain on the single market forever. Social media helps keeping in contact with future potential mates, it works for me to some extent I need to rep you.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:07 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,213,440 times
how many times had each of you had a chance or opening, to get one of these "highly desirables"
but didnt take it? didnt pursue it?

lets not get caught up on outside perceptions-
the so called good men and woman are just as f---- up as the rest of the population, if not more.

for every good man/woman we know, we also know others that should probly have left the relationship, but didnt, or hasn't.

to the guys here, who might want a 9 or 10, (being gorgeous) think about it, if you ever do have that pretty flower, you know every male bee around is going to want to pollinate her, and that will wear on you- even if she doesnt invite the attention, she will get it- and if you go on rocky times in the relationship, as do all, you will resent the fact she has so many male bee's after her- or she could be pollinated with just a smile..(if she wanted)
high maintenance- and if this flower has been a princess all her life-good luck with that,

Old 04-18-2013, 05:15 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,198,499 times
Many women say they're taken to advoid certain undesirable men talking to them

Last edited by BradPiff; 04-18-2013 at 05:54 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships