Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2013, 06:15 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,801,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
So, women who would never consider dating you are damaged goods because they have kids and are divorced or single? Really?
Some people do consider people like me damaged goods. I am divorced and have a child from that failed marriage. My Ex left me. So here I am, a single mom. It is what it is and if some men won't date me because of it, that's their choice and preference. There are plenty of other men out there--usually also divorced--that understand and are more tolerant of a divorced mom.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:18 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
This is a great thread. Nothing like a nice feel good thread.

Who else you you all hate?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:22 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I can't really undertand this incoherent garble, but I'll try to answer the best I can. I really don't care who women with kids date or who they don't want to date, that's not my problem or concern. But me personally, I won't date them.
It's not surprising that it sounds like incoherent garble to you since you do not know the difference between singulars and plurals within the English language. Sorry I had to call you on it, but any avid Internet poster should know better. As to the content of your post, you didn't answer the question. I don't take the question as to whether a person is someone you would date or not. A retired 75 year old school teacher is not someone you would date and that wouldn't make her damaged goods. I don't get how a single/divorced woman with kids is damaged goods...even if she would want to date you, although there are obviously many single/divorced women with kids who would not date you. Referring to these people as damaged goods is not something I can understand.

I suppose this sentiment can really be applied to anyone in this thread. Does a personal preference relegate a human being as damaged goods? As JJ mentioned earlier, if that's the case then everyone on the planet is damaged goods and that's just stupid.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
I'll try to answer the best I can. I really don't care who women with kids date or who they don't want to date, that's not my problem or concern. But me personally, I won't date them.
I love how I caught your original post before you changed it. he he.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Some people do consider people like me damaged goods. I am divorced and have a child from that failed marriage. My Ex left me. So here I am, a single mom. It is what it is and if some men won't date me because of it, that's their choice and preference. There are plenty of other men out there--usually also divorced--that understand and are more tolerant of a divorced mom.
That's the thing. There are a lot of single moms on this board and these guys know it. Yet, they set out to verbally harm...intentionally. The single moms here seem to be fine women. They're just people and most of them seem to be doing the best they can. I know a few single moms off line who are great people. I don't see how someone's dating preference matters at all when considering the value of these women as human beings. To be clear, I have no skin in the game other than an unwillingness to experience bystander shock. Screw that.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:31 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,694,278 times
Quote:
I'll try to answer the best I can. I really don't care who women with kids date or who they don't want to date, that's not my problem or concern. But me personally, I won't date them.
Agreed. Some people need to grow up.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Agreed. Some people need to grow up.
Yea, those who call people they don't want to date damaged goods.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:34 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,979 times
Quote:
Why would a women I have kids with be damaged goods if they're MY kids? Im talking about a women who already has kids who are in the dating world. Try to keep up. And I would never have a "baby mama", that's so ghetto. low class and pathetic. Any women I have kids with would be my wife.
Are you a virgin?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:35 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,881 times
[quote=Braunwyn;29188671]It's not surprising that it sounds like incoherent garble to you since you do not know the difference between singulars and plurals within the English language. Sorry I had to call you on it, but any avid Internet poster should know better. As to the content of your post, you didn't answer the question. I don't take the question as to whether a person is someone you would date or not. A retired 75 year old school teacher is not someone you would date and that wouldn't make her damaged goods. I don't get how a single/divorced woman with kids is damaged goods...even if she would want to date you, although there are obviously many single/divorced women with kids who would not date you. Referring to these people as damaged goods is not something I can understand.

Lol, why would I be worried about 75 year old women? It's not for you to "get" who I choose to date. Agian I don't care if single moms want to date me or not, they are not desirable to me. I don't pursue women with kids, so I wouldn't know if they wanted to date me or not. I don't which part of that you're not able to understand.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:36 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,694,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Yea, those who call people they don't want to date damaged goods.
*searching posts to see where I said damaged goods*

Old 04-18-2013, 06:40 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Are you a virgin?
I just let one loose last saturady, how about you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships