Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 01:28 AM

1,030 posts, read 1,578,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Thats bc we desire and want that just as much and sometimes more than the woman.
Not that case with a lot of the emotional stuff.
Well, you've got to give to receive, or is that lost on you?

Let me guess, you either grew up without a father or a father that was abusive/hardly around.

I really wish more women wouldn't just "accept" emotionally immature little boys so much.

Oh, and for the record, my father was a mans man but had no problem being emotional or showing effection. Growing up every day he'd hug me, my sister and mother, give us kisses and tell us how much he loved us. Heck, last year they celebrated their 61 wedding anniversary and my dad went all out and wrote on her car "I love you, happy 61st!". He also would routinely leave love notes (and still does to this day). So, I don't care what any "man" says, saying "we're just wired differently" is just a cop out for, again, emotionally stunted little boys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2014, 01:33 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Well, you've got to give to receive, or is that lost on you?
No you don't. You can have casual relationships and pay hookers.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:37 AM

Quote:
No you don't. You can have casual relationships and pay hookers.
I'm talking about relationships here. You're immaturity is just screaming through my monitor! I hope to god you don't have a wife/children.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
I'm talking about relationships here. You're immaturity is just screaming through my monitor! I hope to god you don't have a wife/children.
I was having a discussion with you, between two adults. You are the one being immature, with your assumptions, insults and judgements.

And for the record informed people who know me (which you don't). Certainly don't describe me as immature.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:44 AM

Quote:
I was having a discussion with you, between two adults. You are the one being immature, with your assumptions, insults and judgements.
Having lived on this earth for 42 years and known many men, I can quite easily say all of what I have said are VERY common about guys that have such issues. Funny how you haven't even bothered to refute what I have said. It's okay. Go back to your little emotionless man cave. As for me? I'll be sticking with real men.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:46 AM

Oh More assumptions, judgements and insults. Thats not very nice. Peace, I'm out.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Oh More assumptions, judgements and insults. Thats not very nice. Peace, I'm out.
Good, leave this topic for men who are men.

Old 01-21-2014, 02:41 AM

I'm back. Oh another insult, again very immature, judgemental, insulting and fundamentally incorrect.

Just came back to make my key point, which I may have not made clear.
I expect the woman to be far more emotional than me in a relationship. Where I have a problem with it, is when there is too much and its over the top and happens too often (have been there).

Just like anything in life too much of anything, is not healthy.

Last edited by dave nz; 01-21-2014 at 03:11 AM..

Old 01-21-2014, 03:10 AM

There's nothing over the top with expecting a man to say I love you, sheesh.

Nor do I care what you think about me being "insult, again very immature, judgemental, insulting and fundamentally incorrect." if saying I love you to someone you are SUPPOSED to love is so damn difficult then perhaps you are better off living with your cro magnum ancestors. Perhaps if men weren't so adverse to "emotions" they wouldn't be so gung-ho to start wars and love genocide so much.

Nor would women have been so enslaved by men since the beginning of time. If women had ruled the world from the start you wouldn't see NEAR as many wars/conflicts/holocausts that men love so much. Nor would the world be in such chaos as it is today.

Old 01-21-2014, 12:33 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,289,193 times
eight months seems like more than enough time for either party to know if they feel love

I don't know what the average length of time is ? but that's long enough in my book
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships