Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 11:59 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,867 times

Advertisements

HAHAHAAH!!! wow...

And I thank birth control for the fact that guys like you can't get me pregnant! win!

Old 04-25-2013, 12:04 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,692,068 times
I dont get it.

Dont people want to be together in happy, monogomous relationships?
I do.

I would love to be with someone who I love and loves me equally and we share our lives together. Nothing crazy, but just 2 people being happy together and companionship and sex and everything else that goes along with it.

NSA sex is cool for a while, but I mean after a certain amount of time.....so the eff what? what does it get you?

Old 04-25-2013, 12:05 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
HAHAHAAH!!! wow...

And I thank birth control for the fact that guys like you can't get me pregnant! win!
No "unintended consequences" then! Win-win!

Old 04-25-2013, 12:05 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
I dont get it.

I do.

I would love to be with someone who I love and loves me equally and we share our lives together. Nothing crazy, but just 2 people being happy together and companionship and sex and everything else that goes along with it.

NSA sex is cool for a while, but I mean after a certain amount of time.....so the eff what? what does it get you?
Some people do, some people don't. You just need to find someone who wants the same thing at the same time.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:08 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
Quote:
Laid?

Yeah, it can become unfulfilling, but so can long-term sex with the same partner, if you're not careful. A little variety now and then would be nice, and may make you appreciate the commited relationship sex even more.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:13 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
No "unintended consequences" then! Win-win!
Right still doesn't make me want to have NSA sex.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:15 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
I dont get it.

I do.

The thing is, how you feel about relationships isn't what everyone feels about them. Some people hates the idea of being in a relationship, some fear it, some don't understand it, but they still want to have sex and enjoy sex, so they find people who feel the same way they do.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:16 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by F2BBS View Post
Your worldwide movement has allowed me to have plenty of no strings attached, casual sex with zero consequences.
You should be careful of how smug and confidant you are regarding this issue, you just never know when those one or a few little strings did attach and you find yourself facing a Judge in court trying to explain that you should not be responsible for those little mouths that need fed simply because:

The world wide feminist movement guaranteed you no strings attached casual sex with zero consequences.

That explanation should go over quite well in the courts and I hope you come back at some point and let us know what the going rate for "no strings attached, casual sex, zero consequence child support" is currently so all the others in your mind frame boat can be prepared financially.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:25 PM

445 posts, read 864,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by F2BBS View Post
Your worldwide movement has allowed me to have plenty of no strings attached, casual sex with zero consequences.
That's all those "feminists" wanted from you and that's what they got. I'm sure they're pretty pleased too.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:28 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,958,706 times
The OP is assuming women actually WANT relationships. This isn't 1950, and women absolutely do not need a man. In fact, ij todays age, the most of the time, woman picks the man, not the other way around.

Ij todays society, woman are not as interested in relationships as Disney and fairy tale endings tell them they should be. Most have realized they can be happy, healthy, and have a lot of fun without being married and having children as their sole existence.

And BTW, women enjoy sex just as much as guys do, OP, who's to say that YOU aren't being used....

I'm still not certain there is a real point to this tread, but play on playa!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships