Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 11:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,682,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Sometimes when a woman gives me her number to call I may decide to wait another day because you have to be in the mood for a "very first conversation".
Or have pooped already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2013, 11:32 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,794,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Or have pooped already.

You know how 1st conversations are, "annoying". LOL Someone gave me her number yesterday and I haven't called yet because I just didn't feel like dealing with a NEW CONVO LOL

so..................where are you from? How long you been on the line? what are you looking for?

Old 04-28-2013, 11:34 PM

Quote:
You know how 1st conversations are, "annoying". LOL Someone gave me her number yesterday and I haven't called yet because I just didn't feel like dealing with a NEW CONVO LOL

so..................where are you from? How long you been on the line? what are you looking for?
Solomon you should know that already from online talking.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Solomon you should know that already from online talking.

I;m talking the ones I meet from craigslist

Old 04-28-2013, 11:41 PM

Quote:
I;m talking the ones I meet from craigslist
Oh man, don't do that. No self respecting female is on there.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Oh man, don't do that. No self respecting female is on there.

I have met women on CL who are teachers, lawyers, one doctor, and accountants. Craigslist is very underrated and I;m glad it is

Old 04-29-2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
I have met women on CL who are teachers, lawyers, one doctor, and accountants. Craigslist is very underrated and I;m glad it is
Lol more for you. Hey whatever works.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:24 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,432,742 times
Quote:
So are ready for the spring season?
"I'm ready for the nice weather, but not for the allergies that turn me into a sneezing, snot factory for days on end and have me staring longingly out the window because even with my meds and inhaler I still can't breathe for more than 2 minutes."

So, where do you go with that? (Wonders the sneezing, snot factory who might actually answer that way in her current state of misery).

Quote:
What type of food do u enjoy eating the most

Have you been this restaurant?
Didn't you also start a thread about feeling interrogated because a woman had the nerve to ask whether or not you cook? What happens if she asks what you enjoy eating and then follows up with whether or not you cook?

I don't know how anyone gets past your screening checklist of right and wrong things to say and is therefore rewarded with the honor of a date.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
"I'm ready for the nice weather, but not for the allergies that turn me into a sneezing, snot factory for days on end and have me staring longingly out the window because even with my meds and inhaler I still can't breathe for more than 2 minutes."

So, where do you go with that? (Wonders the sneezing, snot factory who might actually answer that way in her current state of misery).

Didn't you also start a thread about feeling interrogated because a woman had the nerve to ask whether or not you cook? What happens if she asks what you enjoy eating and then follows up with whether or not you cook?

I don't know how anyone gets past your screening checklist of right and wrong things to say and is therefore rewarded with the honor of a date.

I honestly do like to ask question after question during a 1st conversation because it makes the conversation boring

Old 04-29-2013, 08:06 PM

50,135 posts, read 35,782,086 times
Quote:

I don't think you need to ask all those questions, personally. To me it doesn't have to be any different than talking to a girl at a party. You wouldn't start off asking what she's looking for in a man, would you? Just start off with asking her how her day was, something simple. Just talk, don't do a job interview. IMO first phone calls should be short, just long enough to see if there's even a basic conversational compatibility enough to warrant arranging a meet. Talk a few minutes, then say "I would much rather get to know you in person, are you free Friday evening?" or whenever.

Bite the bullet and call, it's never going to get easier. What is the worst thing that can happen? You'll say the wrong thing and be embarrassed? So what, in the scheme of life? Go after what you want and just say no to fear, it only holds you back. Take the lead, and you'll get better results.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships