Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 02:09 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,136,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
We know about you in the same way you presume to know anything about women and how women act in public. A number of people are finding your attitude hostile and off-putting, so maybe it's not us who are acting foolish.
Be careful - he might call you dumb, too!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 02:09 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,096,962 times
I said some women, not all women, I'm not being nearly as presumptuous as thjese proven fools

and I'm not the only people who've made these observations

Old 04-30-2013, 02:48 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,332,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post
What's with the armchair psychiatrists? What the hell is wrong with you people? How on earth can you even presume to know anything about me based on a few internet posts.
The ability to get angry about an issue != being angry all the time.

You guys are making fools of yourselves, and like I said, you should stop posting, so at least there's some doubt (as to whether you're fools)
Quote:
See? You KEEP it up.

Obviously, in a forum like this, I'm gonna more often than not comment on stuff that bugs me, on top of the fact that we all post stuff aboiut what concerns us.

What, am I going to be posting on stuff that I'm completely blase about, and things that I know completely about?

So yeah, thanks for further proving you're dumb
Maybe what you are posting is bugging them? If you won't stop posting, why do you expect them to stop posting, no matter how foolish they may be.

This does apparently bother you enough to make a thread about this. Have you ever taken an honest look at yourself, or have had a friend that you trust give you an honest assessment?

I am going to be honest with you. Your posts do come off rather... frustrated (best term), whether you like it or not.

I don't know you personally nor have I seen you in action, so I can't provide a real answer to whatever it is you are dealing with.

There are times when I see women giving me the stink eye. In many of those cases, I notice that I have some sort of scowl on my face.

But if women in your area are like you say they are (in general), then perhaps you should consider relocation. (if it is just a small percentage, then they are not even worth considering)

At least consider a self assessment if you haven't already. Maybe there is something about you that is triggering less than favorable responses. You'd be surprised what you find out. (experience)

Old 04-30-2013, 03:25 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,136,161 times
Quote:
no, I just like screwing with people who play the last-word game. Especially self-righteous oafs who need to feel like they're enlightened and knowledgable, even when they're clearly talking out of their butt.

I mean please, this is an internet forum, I don't know these people at all, and they're telling me they know I'm "An angry person", like they know me intimately? Please. Nobody's actually that obtuse, though I'm sure they momentarily fool themselves into thinking they're being genuine.
No - what we are saying is that in post after post, you are sounding very angry. If you are serious about finding a partner in life - you should address this. Lashing out at us isn't making us look bad.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:28 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,680,118 times
I hate it. Only because hyper aggressive men do it. When you don't accept their advances they either degrade you or get violent. But I'm talking about certain kind of men. When nice normal guys approach me I like it

Old 04-30-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
If you are serious about finding a partner in life - you should address this. Lashing out at us isn't making us look bad.
And I keep repeatedly pointing out that YOU'RE BEING ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS playing armchair psychiatrist when YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME

If I post on something that pisses me off, if we're talking about a subject that bugs me, of COURSE I'm gonna be bugged abnout it! DUH!

You're being ridiculous. STOP POSTING IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO SAY!

Old 04-30-2013, 03:50 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,153,968 times
You don't need to be a psychiatrist to tell you that you're pretty mad. Why don't you step off the computer for a while and go outside, enjoy the fresh air, calm down, and then come back to the forums, before you get an infraction.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 PM

4,038 posts, read 2,703,592 times
Yikes!

Old 04-30-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
You don't need to be a psychiatrist to tell you that you're pretty mad.
Yeah, on that one subject.

Are you really going to tell me, that from thousands of miles away, having never even met me, based on a few internet posts, you're gonna tell me that you know for a FACT, that I'm a crazy, angry guy, seething with rage?

Pleeeease. Why don't you people just DROP IT. Stop it with the armchair psychologist. Why does everyone on these forums need to put off this air of enlightened-ness and superiour knowledge?

Old 04-30-2013, 03:56 PM

102,162 posts, read 107,578,294 times
Quote:

Oh, well thanks for the analysis Freud. I totally should have guessed that a complete stranger thousands of miles away on the internet whom I've never met would be able to tell me exactly my personal problems.
OP, why did you post here, if you didn't want feedback from strangers thousands of miles away on the internet? 'Cause that does tend to be the result when people put up topics on an internet forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships