Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 01:39 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times

Advertisements

stress over an appartment is not that dramatic. I have alot worse problems and I have an awesome relationship with my girlfriend. We support each other and you never attack your source of support and stress release. Were you bad in bed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 01:50 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times
Don't sweat it move on. I recommend casual arrangements, much less hassle, more enjoyable/frequent sex sometimes and much more freedom. Goodluck.

Last edited by dave nz; 05-01-2013 at 02:04 AM..

Old 05-10-2013, 11:30 AM

20 posts, read 27,524 times
You guys were so right. I finally cut the ***** loose and feel so much better.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:44 PM

3,997 posts, read 5,012,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350man View Post
You guys were so right. I finally cut the ***** loose and feel so much better.
Dude....DETAILS...

Did you ever find out what was behind her attitude and such? Or were you just tired of it? Please...tell us what happened...

Old 05-15-2013, 02:23 PM

Well we ended up back together (I guess). We got in a big fight on Thursday. She left me a bitchy voicemail saying that she has NEVER had to pay her own way for anything and that she was pissed that she had to pay for her own DQ. She was mad that I was buying tables and ovens and didn't pay for her DQ. We had sex two days later. So technically I guess I can date her and others. She verbally broke up with me in the voicemail and never said anything about being exclusive again...

Old 05-15-2013, 02:30 PM

164 posts, read 356,871 times
I somehow don't think DQ = Dairy Queen, but if so, this makes your story pretty awesome!

But seriously, I wouldn't even try getting back together with her. If it's already this stressful/drama-filled after a few months together, I can't imagine things getting much better, especially since you've tried to be understanding and patient.

Say no and walk away from her drama!

Old 05-15-2013, 02:42 PM

Unfortunately, I did mean Dairy Queen. Lol!

Well, ever since she broke up with me via voicemail she's been a lot less bitchy. She moves this weekend. We'll see what happens. I can't see myself getting too far with her though.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:01 PM

164 posts, read 356,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350man View Post
Unfortunately, I did mean Dairy Queen. Lol!

Well, ever since she broke up with me via voicemail she's been a lot less bitchy. She moves this weekend. We'll see what happens. I can't see myself getting too far with her though.

She's 36, pissing and moaning about paying for her Dairy Queen meal. WAT.
(Shoot, if I'm going to indulge in a trashy delight, I'm going to quietly pay for my Whataburger and go home to eat it, haha.)

Keep us updated, and good luck!

Old 05-16-2013, 01:10 PM

[SIZE=3]So anyways, based on her voicemail, she lives with the school of thought that I should pay for literally every meal.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]We went out to dinner after work yesterday, and I ended up paying. She sheepishly offered to help with the tab, and I said “It’s ok, I got it”. In the past, I would say sure, but apparently, in her eyes, I should have NOT let her help, based on her voicemail where she said that she HAS never had to “pay her own way”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]In the beginning, I did pay for everything. However, I don’t feel it’s fair that I should still have to pay for everything, or if I don’t, get frowned upon. Anyways, tonight, I asked if she still wanted to hang out. She said she couldn’t because she would be busy packing, but then added that we could grab a quick dinner after work. Ugh…[/SIZE]

Old 05-16-2013, 01:30 PM

706 posts, read 1,204,980 times
Tell her you're not paying for everything. If she ditches you, good riddance.
There are other women out there. Please it's 2013 not 1963. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships