Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 12:58 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,908,149 times

Advertisements

I've never met a person yet who couldn't improve their appearance with some weight loss or a little more attention to their appearance. Nobody is hopeless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 01:00 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,685,474 times
I'm shaped like as you say and I can't wear what I want(shorts , small dresses) because of nonstop street harrassment so sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side

Old 05-06-2013, 01:17 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Op,try dressing in gothic lolita.
It showns form without showing skin.

Another thing.....visit someplace else. I know you said you are from Ohio,but take a train into Nyc,or Chicago.
Men in another city would probably pay more attention to you than your present location.
I find what men find pretty in one location isn't pretty in another location.

Old 05-06-2013, 03:12 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaniqua123 View Post
I dread Spring and Summertime. A lot of girls in my city start wearing scantily clad clothes that show off bodies that look way better than mine. I feel so threatened and insecure by this. It's like a huge competition. Before anyone says work out, nothing can change my unfortunate figure. I don't have huge breasts, w/ a coke bottle figure & naturally long hair. I never leave the house during this time because there is no way a guy is going to look my way when there are so many more attractive women with desirable attributes around. And if I do meet someone, he'll still look at far more attractive women than me when we're out. I'm hopeless

Because you were so happy and self confidant during the winter months?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-08-2013, 02:36 PM

5 posts, read 4,461 times
Seriously most undesirable trait in a women. low-self esteem you need to work on that and going to the gym always helps even if it's not going to make your boobs bigger. I think every body should go to the gym regularly

Old 05-08-2013, 02:53 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalkTalk225 View Post
Seriously most undesirable trait in a women. low-self esteem you need to work on that and going to the gym always helps even if it's not going to make your boobs bigger. I think every body should go to the gym regularly
I don't understand why she would want big boobs. They're pretty horrible, it's hard to find clothing that fits, you can't wear anything 'cute' without it looking slutty and it's hard to be taken seriously when the group you're giving a presentation to is just staring at your chest.

/boobrant

Old 05-08-2013, 03:06 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I don't understand why she would want big boobs. They're pretty horrible, it's hard to find clothing that fits, you can't wear anything 'cute' without it looking slutty and it's hard to be taken seriously when the group you're giving a presentation to is just staring at your chest.

/boobrant
I hate it when my intellectual conversations get disrupted by people looking at my massive Asian boobs.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:08 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

/boobrant
Because that's how nyanna rolls..too dark, not pretty enough, boobs are too small, her man looks at other women

Old 05-08-2013, 03:14 PM

415 posts, read 764,177 times
skin to Win''' whoop, whoop love the heat.....

Old 05-08-2013, 03:20 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I hate it when my intellectual conversations get disrupted by people looking at my massive Asian boobs.
Not gonna lie...I've been caught staring a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Because that's how nyanna rolls..too dark, not pretty enough, boobs are too small, her man looks at other women
I was always kind of curious if her faults were in her head, or if she actually had people TELL her what her faults were.

I mean, I've had complete strangers point out my faults and flaws on multiple occasions so I'm well aware of what they are. But if she's internalizing it that would be an issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships