Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 08:39 AM

39,190 posts, read 27,570,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlForHim View Post
Hi everyone. I really would appreciate your views on an issue that has recently come up.

You see, I recently discovered that my girlfriend had disturbingly vigorous *nal sex with a moose.

Now this happened 20 minutes before she even met me, so, obviously, it’s in the past.

The fact that she did not mention this when we shared our sexual histories (I know, I know…..don’t ask, don’t tell) isn’t really that much of an issue for me. I figure she didn’t bring it up because either she forgot or she figured it wasn’t relevant to the present and her relationship with me now.

The fact is, one night she just wanted sex, happened to be at a bar at the edge of the woods, saw a hunky moose, and engaged in some healthy sexual activity. So what if it was on her first date with the moose? She obviously didn’t see any long term potential in him, so she explored her inter species sexual curiosity right away.

When she met me she didn’t insult me by trying to have sex with me right away. She waited for a few months (give or take a month or two) until our emotional connection was firm and secure.

Now, as a couple, we occasionally go to that bar at the edge of the woods and I smirk knowing that I’m the one who ultimately won. My love is my precious flower and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

My woman is the sum total of all her life experiences – the woman I fell in love with.

Interestingly, she does not want to try any back door stuff with me because she is not that kind of girl NOW. And I’m OK with that. I respect her. Just because she had vigorous *nal sex with a moose in the past, doesn’t mean she is in any way obligated to do it again with anyone else – including me, the love of her life, as she puts it.

So my question is this: She wants to invite her one night stand, the moose, to a family bbq next week end. I’m a little nervous just in case the moose throws any leering “I’ve done it in the woods with your girl” looks my way. I know it’s all my insecurity and I don’t want to be a controlling, manipulative, dou*che boyfriend.

Do you think it would be insensitive and childish of me if I asked her to reconsider?

Just in case you change your story again.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:48 AM

371 posts, read 894,214 times
I'll never understand the whole trolling thing. I mean, what's the point?

Old 05-05-2013, 08:48 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,915,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I'll never understand the whole trolling thing. I mean, what's the point?

I'm not sure.

I'm still trying to figure out why a moose is a problem?

Old 05-05-2013, 08:57 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,669,360 times
What on earth is this thread about?

Old 05-05-2013, 09:01 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,624,498 times
"Antlers in the treetop" by "Who goosed the Moose"......

Old 05-05-2013, 09:02 AM

39,190 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
"Antlers in the treetop" by "Who goosed the Moose"......

hahahahha

Old 05-05-2013, 09:25 AM

237 posts, read 440,410 times
I have never been this confused in my life, and I've been in some confusing situations.

However that askmen thread will be a good read over breakfast...

Old 05-05-2013, 11:46 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,556,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlForHim View Post
Hi everyone. I really would appreciate your views on an issue that has recently come up.

You see, I recently discovered that my girlfriend had disturbingly vigorous *nal sex with a moose.

Now this happened 20 minutes before she even met me, so, obviously, it’s in the past.

The fact that she did not mention this when we shared our sexual histories (I know, I know…..don’t ask, don’t tell) isn’t really that much of an issue for me. I figure she didn’t bring it up because either she forgot or she figured it wasn’t relevant to the present and her relationship with me now.

The fact is, one night she just wanted sex, happened to be at a bar at the edge of the woods, saw a hunky moose, and engaged in some healthy sexual activity. So what if it was on her first date with the moose? She obviously didn’t see any long term potential in him, so she explored her inter species sexual curiosity right away.

When she met me she didn’t insult me by trying to have sex with me right away. She waited for a few months (give or take a month or two) until our emotional connection was firm and secure.

Now, as a couple, we occasionally go to that bar at the edge of the woods and I smirk knowing that I’m the one who ultimately won. My love is my precious flower and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

My woman is the sum total of all her life experiences – the woman I fell in love with.

Interestingly, she does not want to try any back door stuff with me because she is not that kind of girl NOW. And I’m OK with that. I respect her. Just because she had vigorous *nal sex with a moose in the past, doesn’t mean she is in any way obligated to do it again with anyone else – including me, the love of her life, as she puts it.

So my question is this: She wants to invite her one night stand, the moose, to a family bbq next week end. I’m a little nervous just in case the moose throws any leering “I’ve done it in the woods with your girl” looks my way. I know it’s all my insecurity and I don’t want to be a controlling, manipulative, dou*che boyfriend.

Do you think it would be insensitive and childish of me if I asked her to reconsider?
I'll be damn, Mr. Ed has discovered City Data.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:54 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I'll be damn, Mr. Ed has discovered City Data.
Wilber!

Old 05-05-2013, 11:55 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
What on earth is this thread about?
A moose had sex with another species.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.