Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 09:00 PM

102,077 posts, read 107,088,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSmith357 View Post
I loved dating older women when I was in my teens and 20's because older women were more experienced sexually and by and large knew how to f#c*!

Younger women/girls are boring.

Maybe this is different now, because as I hear, girls now are complete sluts, and it's not uncommon for them to have 50+ partners by the time they are 18
By now, you should know better than to believe everything you hear.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2015, 09:02 PM

8 posts, read 56,176 times
I wouldn't be so proud if I were you. Most women of your age are married with children and living normal lives. You on the other hand, in few years, will age quickly without knowing and the ''hot young'' men wouldn't come near you. Thats not life. Too bad what the media have turned some of the women today.

Old 03-02-2015, 09:13 PM

718 posts, read 613,758 times
Quote:
I loved dating older women when I was in my teens and 20's because older women were more experienced sexually and by and large knew how to f#c*!

Maybe this is different now, because as I hear, girls now are complete sluts, and it's not uncommon for them to have 50+ partners by the time they are 18

Oh my.

Only 49 more to go!

Old 03-02-2015, 09:34 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,253,583 times
Quote:

We're living in a pooon renaissance; its never been easier. Young women these days are giving it up way too easy. But 50 by the age of 18 is a bit of a stretch (no pun intended)

Old 03-03-2015, 11:48 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,268,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Tenant-2014 View Post
I wouldn't be so proud if I were you. Most women of your age are married with children and living normal lives. You on the other hand, in few years, will age quickly without knowing and the ''hot young'' men wouldn't come near you. Thats not life. Too bad what the media have turned some of the women today.
It's too bad that the media convinced people that not being married is not a normal life.

Not everyone thinks the ultimate goal is marriage and kids.

Old 03-03-2015, 12:01 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,709,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Tenant-2014 View Post
This is only my opinion, but...You sound a tiny bit like a hater and it's just as tragic when women married women with children age...being at the beck and call for years and years of a husband and children who use you as a convenience and marginalize you in their lives is hardly the express ticket to the fountain of youth. I suppose you don't find it tragic because a married woman "has" a man...someone who chose her and wanted her for the long haul. And that's just how quick some married women put on two or three chins, a belly, a saggy bottom, wrinkles, a b**tchy attitude, and start dressing like their grandmothers. Yep, real "youthful and hot" compared to a single older woman who held on to her looks?

On the other hand..just a hunch.. OP almost sounds like a troll..living a lifestyle many older women may feverishly fantasize about! Younger men with a high intellect possess the intelligence and sensibilities that would draw them to older women who have held on to their vibrancy, their passion and their love of life.

The effect that a strapping fellow with a six pack has on the average woman is the exact same effect a very articulate, conscious intelligent man would have on me.

Old 03-03-2015, 03:58 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,983,212 times
Why? Because older women are a) not nearly as neurotic, b) not nearly as self-absorbed, c) and still sexy as hell.

Old 03-03-2015, 04:47 PM

4,036 posts, read 2,691,217 times
Cheers to all of those sexy older women out there!!!! Rock on....

Old 03-03-2015, 05:11 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,274,679 times
Quote:

I knew a girl at my college who told me on a first date that she had slept with 20 guys and she was only 22 years old. Never called her again.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:22 AM

4,262 posts, read 8,131,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I knew a girl at my college who told me on a first date that she had slept with 20 guys and she was only 22 years old. Never called her again.
The question is.. Did you make it 21?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships