Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2013, 06:32 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Well, we always knew you were a perv.

And yes, it does make you poor relationship material, for most women.
So sex with a working girl makes me a pervert does it.

How about explaining that one.

Can you do that?

Old 05-06-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
I'm pretty comfortable saying he's a bad person - or at least no one I'd want to know. But it's not because he slept with 100 prostitutes - it's because of his posting history. Every post he puts up indicates a profoundly narcissistic streak. The prostitutes are irrelevant, except that they are symptomatic of how he views the rest of humanity - something there for his convenience.
Until there is true equality in the world, then we are all narcissists.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:37 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,362,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
Until there is true equality in the world, then we are all narcissists.
That's an excuse and a cop-out. "Everyone else is doing it" is not an acceptable answer when you're 5, and it's not an acceptable answer when you're 50.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
...Prostitution is the abuse of another human being no matter how you want to color it. What person truly wants to be a prostitute? No matter if it is a high priced call girl in Vegas or a crack addicted street hooker.....They all would rather be doing something else.
A completely irrelevant point, because that is exactly the same for a Macdonalds worker.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
When you have sex with a prostitute there really is no true consent because you are coercing a desperate person with money...either money for basic human survival or for drugs because of an addiction.
Also nonsense, because many of the girls earn more than I do, and I avoid the addicts.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:40 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonPanther View Post
All the responses with so many assumptions...

Assumptions that hookers are more likely to have STDs than "regular" girls. Why would people think this? Hookers are probably more likely to use condoms 100% when working, as opposed to regular girls who will get caught up in the moment and sometimes go bareback. No hooker is getting caught up in the moment with a john! And hookers are more likely to go to the doctor often, get tested and treated. As opposed to regular people who like to stick their heads in the sand when it comes to STDs - "It can't happen to me..."
This is a very good point...I find that most regular people are very scared of STD's so they dont practice avoidance of sex, just avoidance of STD testing. And they rationalize it to themselves by saying "well, it probably wont happen to me, because "Im not very promiscuous" or "I usually use protection"...with whores, they're much more likely to use protection, and/or get tested, because they're all about that money. And the moment they become known as a walking disease pit, their clientele dries up...

I think some of the phobia that people have about prostitutes stems from boogie man conditioning AND I detect an air of misogyny beneath the surface also. I dont know about male prostitutes or jiggalos, but I know some men who oppose prostitution, in particular, dislike seeing women making their own money without doing what they consider honest work for it...

And lastly, in theory, its not about paying for the sex itself...as people have alluded to, anyone can get sex sooner or later...and paying for sex directly (because men are paying for sex one way or the other whether directly, or indirectly) is just another way of getting it. But the difference lies in the fact that: time is money anyway. The time (and money) that some dude is going to spend wining and dining some chick or beating around the bush standing around in some seedy dive in hopes of pulling off a one night stand, is time that is not spent during a direct sexual transaction. This makes the transactional aspect of prostitution pragmatic from both the johns' end, and the prostitutes' end. She doesnt have to waste a few weeks stringing some dude along before she has sex with him because she's worried about being judged as a whóre, and the dude doesnt have to waste valuable time that he could be spending to make more money, on groveling around for the POTENTIAL eventual affection of his mate. Prostitution, logically is just another mode of efficiency for sex.

All of the moral stigmas and whatever else are value judgements, not absolute truths, stemming from conditioning that one has embraced. Which is fine, everyone has their little beliefs or whatever. But the problem is that my values arent your values and vice versa. And our values arent the values in Amsterdam. Else, we'd consider the entire city of Amsterdam and most of the Netherlands to be full of losers and rejects along with the lawmakers who legalize prostitution there; after all they're all complicit cogs in the wheel of loserdom right? One would have to be an utter fool to make such a generalization on that a scale.

Last edited by soletaire; 05-06-2013 at 06:48 PM..

Old 05-06-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
KK... when you say OVER a hundred hookers does that mean like 103 or 455 ?
Probably about 150 I would say.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:44 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
Not gonna lie to you though bro...100 is a lot

...a helluva lot...might wanna find a couple and stick to em or something...i dont know, but that number makes YOU sound a little bit like the whóre...not judging...just saying.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
That's a complete red herring.

If you actually bothered to read that thread you would have noted that it was about Same Sex marriage.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:46 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,605,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Not gonna lie to you though bro...100 is a lot

...a helluva lot...might wanna find a couple and stick to em or something...i dont know, but that number makes YOU sound a little bit like the whóre...not judging...just saying.
not really. for lifestyle whoremongers it's pretty low. i've been with over 500 and my roommate in the next room over has been with over 2000.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships