Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2013, 07:16 PM

39,221 posts, read 27,597,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
how interesting to observe your intellectual responses so far
dude, what do you want me to say? That reply is not directed at you.

Quote:
And let's be honest, sleeping with a working girl is exactly the same as a one night stand.

The only difference is the false ego bubble.
Let's be honest, you have to pay to sleep with a working girl, you don't have to pay to have a one night stand.

I don't think you are a bad person at all, at least you are honest. However, you were asking "does that make me non-relationship material?" My answer has to be yes.

I've always found that men who regularly use prostitutes generally have little respect for women. I've talked to many of my guy friends regarding this subject. One of the best answer I got is this,

"I've never gone to one, but that's mainly cause I'm always more concerned with the kind of life the woman has had that forced her into the business...would be too much guilt for me to enjoy any kind of a romp."

Think about it.

2,085 posts, read 2,140,931 times
Quote:
And let's be honest, sleeping with a working girl is exactly the same as a one night stand.

It really is...It certainly doesnt make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but that really is the cold hard truth...and whats funny is if you were to have had 150 one night stands without mentioning prostitution, or if you'd just mentioned that you bought each chick a couple of rounds of drinks before sexing, you'd be considered a stud by many women AND men...whether they'd admit it or not, you would be.

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
If you were getting paid for it then yes, otherwise no.

Not especially, but then I wouldn't be happy if she ended up at Burger King either.
I can see you have never had a daughter. It's better to fight through life standing up a Burger King than submitting to evil and lay on your back in submission for a few dollars.

1,065 posts, read 1,311,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
No it's not. One night stands consist of people who HOPE that they might find love and be in a relationship.

I'm am almost positive that in the history in the world at least one pair of individuals involved in a ONS were not hoping for love and a relationship.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:18 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,764 times
Quote:
I can see you have never had a daughter. It's better to fight through life standing up a Burger King than submitting to evil and lay on your back in submission for a few dollars.
Better by whose standards? The women that choose prostitution over Burger King must think that prostitution is better for them, mustn't they?

Old 05-06-2013, 07:18 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,336 times
Quote:
No it's not. One night stands consist of people who HOPE that they might find love and be in a relationship. If you think that a working girl is exactly like a one night stand or a non-prostitute...and you are hoping for a relationship - as you mentioned...Then -you will never have a relationship. You can not tell the difference between non-working girls and working girls...Your impression of woman is that they are all the same...That would explain 100 hookers. I could see two or three..but continued use showed that you have no respect for woman so why would you expect a good woman to respect you?
Many one night stands are one-nighters only (say on a business trip) - with no hope of love whatsoever.

Can't see any real difference here other than the mirage of conquest (IOW: a delusion).

Old 05-06-2013, 07:20 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,608,002 times
PUA's are just looking for luv, who whoulda thunk it

Old 05-06-2013, 07:21 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Men who have sex with prostitutes probably do have over inflated egos....after all, you have paid someone for Sex, they are going to give you an act.
How is that any different from paying someone to do any kind of job for you , such as fixing your car?

Does taking my vehicle to the workshop give me an 'overinflated ego'.

I think not.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:22 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:

What are you talking about? False ego bubble? What the hell does that mean? The only difference is that you pay one and not the other. I guess when you get a one night stand you feel like you are getting a real bargain? If you are thinking in corn ball terms like "ego bubble" - then your thinking is overly abstract and detached from reality. False ego bubble would mean you don't like woman who have high esteem.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:24 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,608,002 times
Quote:
What are you talking about? False ego bubble? What the hell does that mean? The only difference is that you pay one and not the other. I guess when you get a one night stand you feel like you are getting a real bargain? If you are thinking in corn ball terms like "ego bubble" - then your thinking is overly abstract and detached from reality. False ego bubble would mean you don't like woman who have high esteem.
more often than not freebies cause more problems than theyre worth. pros>straights any day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships