Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,074,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Not all feminists are alpha females, but more often than not, alpha females are feminists. The two terms are not interchangeable.

Regards,

Gamma Woman Type 4
Nah... I don't buy that. A lot of feminists claim they are alpha females, but they really aren't.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:10 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Not all feminists are alpha females, but more often than not, alpha females are feminists. The two terms are not interchangeable.

Regards,

Gamma Woman Type 4
Some alpha females are NOT feminists..When they are an alpha they do not need to resort to feminism.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:22 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,812 times
To answer the question ANYTHING is possible there are lot match ups on paper make no sense but people it work.

Also am I the only one who thinks this whole "alpha" thing in all aspects is getting a little silly?

Old 05-10-2013, 10:25 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
To answer the question ANYTHING is possible there are lot match ups on paper make no sense but people it work.

Also am I the only one who thinks this whole "alpha" thing in all aspects is getting a little silly?
Me too.. What is an alpha anyway? Is it like a dominating dog or something? People called Bill Clinton an alpha male...I think the guy is a little wimpy worm.

Real men and woman never have to assert themselves like animals.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:26 PM

133 posts, read 172,033 times
Who in their right mind would think an alpha male would get along with a feminist?

Don't you ever see COs cuss the TV everytime Hillary or Rosie comes on?

It's lucky they don't bust the screen out.

ANSWER......NO!!

Old 05-10-2013, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Nah... I don't buy that. A lot of feminists claim they are alpha females, but they really aren't.
Not even close.

Just ask........
Amelia Earhart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-10-2013, 11:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsman_King View Post
Who in their right mind would think an alpha male would get along with a feminist?

Don't you ever see COs cuss the TV everytime Hillary or Rosie comes on?

It's lucky they don't bust the screen out.

ANSWER......NO!!
I'm an Alpha female. Are you going to bust my screen?

Old 05-10-2013, 11:37 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Okay, since you really don't seem to know...

A true alpha male is quietly confident, but never cocky.

He does not need or seek the approval of anyone else.

He is a natural born leader who commands respect - never demands it.

Regardless of his physique he is a fierce protector of his loved ones, never looking for a fight, but never walking away or cowering when one is impossible to avoid.

He is very in tune with his value system and never intimidated to live by those values.

He knows how to respond to others, not just react to them.

He is very self-disciplined and in control of his temper, never a hot-head.

He is assertive, but never aggressive.

And he is compassionate to the most vulnerable and has respect for all.
Being a good man has nothing to do with being a good man. Michael Jordan, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, and Don Draper are alpha males but none of those guys could be described as good men

Old 05-10-2013, 11:51 PM

Could you see an alpha male and her???..... Dianne Feinstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That would go over like a fart in church.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:56 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Aloha, There has been alot of talk about what is an alpha male? And im sorry its not what hollywood or popular society has led you to believe. I wasn't able to download the pic for this post. But i did put it as my profile pic(so take a look please). This is a recent class of B.U.Ds, these are alpha males. In case your a civilian? B.U.Ds is the Training program for specwarops of the Navy. This guys are considered the best of the best just to get in and the elite when they finish. They are aknowledged as the best specwaroprs in the world. Now i ask you, do you see the terminator? Do you see rich guys etc. Are all of them ugly? or cute? ya they have shorthair(military!) but i know guys who look like bikers when they retire lol. These are men who have usually let hard lives, and can go thru hell and back and do it again. These guys come in different sizes and shapes. Different education levels etc. These are men who can be rich, poor, leaders, lonewolfs and even homeless if they choose to after.
Amen, brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships