Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2014, 10:34 AM

250 posts, read 399,137 times

Advertisements

Exactly. I can't recall ever meeting an attractive girl who had her life in order just taking some time to reflect on the ups and downs of past relationships and trying to learn and grow from the experience without being involved with anyone new. I'm sure they're out there but for the most part the bullpen has been warming up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Either they're in a relationship, messing around with a dude on the side,or in the initial dating phase.

I've never seen an attractive female who isn't doing at least one of these 3 things with a guy. Heck, I can say the same thing for almost all the above average women I've seen /known.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:43 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,498,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post
And the shy guy could also have his self esteem boosted by having a woman interested in him and then cheat because someone better comes along and he has the confidence to go after what he REALLY wants.

At least, that's what happened with my ex. I'm wary of shy guys now.
Lol. Each women is different. A very attractive woman may like a guy's look but most may not.
There have been countless shy guy threads on the internet for years.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:44 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,498,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
That's what I think, too.

I only was with one cheater so far - he was the guy who was flirting with me right away (and with everybody else, I just didn't know).

None of the shy, less attractive or ignoring guys I ever picked, was a cheater.
Lol. If he was flirting than he is not shy .

Old 01-15-2015, 06:18 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,543,801 times
I don't ignore women to 'hurt' them in any way--I sincerely don't care. I'm not interested in boosting some random girl's ego just because she thinks she's the hottest thing on the street that day--and at the end of the day I'm convinced that's what 90% of it is, 'I need my ego stroked, I fully expect these guys to check me out'. It's not about YOU, the guy, all the time--I've had female friends admit (younger girls) that they have no interest in the man most times, but they fully expect him to drool over her or eye her up and down with great appreciation like every other guy does. Sure, they post on boards about how they hate it, but SOME of them look at it as validation. They can go back and brag to their girlfriends about the loser who followed her down the block, asking for her number (but it's not delivered as if they're bragging).

I have a co-worker, a moderately attractive girl with a boyfriend, and I literally am the only male at the job not 'in orbit' around her (she will have one of her Facebook pics on her computer screen, for example, and wait for someone to comment or trigger a comment after enough time has passed by bringing attention to it in some way, and I would never feed someone like this). This young woman has done everything in her limited power to attract me, even so far as (loudly) talking with others about how she likes certain bands or TV shows that she's overheard me discussing with others. It's pathetic, especially in light of her having a boyfriend. I pity the fool whose woman so desperately seeks attention from outside men.

I work in the Mr. T quote in random conversation at least once a month, so forgive me for adding it here.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:26 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,391,098 times
To win hot women...you have to be the Clint Eastwood type...the Humphrey Bogart type...admire her beauty yes...but don't look anxious...and if you compliment her, say something nice about anything other than anything physical. Like "I like how you do calculations...it's sexy!"

Also, try to be sharp and funny. If you can make her smile without being a class clown, she will notice you aren't like the other guys drooling over.

And like in boxing...stick and move...

Old 01-15-2015, 07:30 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,205,417 times
Some of these questions.....wow

Old 01-15-2015, 07:31 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,286,411 times
For one guy who ignores a hot woman, there are another 5 or 10 men trying to win her over.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:53 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,405,250 times
Rejecting them is even more fun than ignoring them. They have that look on their face "but you can't do that to me I'm hot".
Priceless.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:53 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,599,321 times
Ignoring hot women makes you an automatic chic magnet. Like moths to a flame, I tell ya. .... really.

They just run after you on the street.

Imagine walking down the street ignoring every woman I see and have this random woman start commenting on my body, or why i don't smile.
Or the woman who says, " Want some of this?" while she grabs her genetalia.
The best is the woman who makes kissing noises and calls me Poppy.

Chic magnet I tell ya.

Old 01-15-2015, 08:18 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,755,727 times
Wouldn't they just find another guy? Ignoring used to work on me but I got tired of getting ignored so I stopped caring too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.