Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
If we are leaving out the factor of whether the sex is wanted or not, I would say it is as easy or easier for men than women, since they have rape and prostitution as an option.
Both are illegal.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:51 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Both are illegal.

But legality, along with consent, orgasm, blah blah blah...wasn't in the title of the post.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:52 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,118 times
Quote:
If we are leaving out the factor of whether the sex is wanted or not, I would say it is as easy or easier for men than women, since they have rape and prostitution as an option.
Since both those options are illegal, and we are a deocratic and somewhat 'moral' society, for the sake of conversation, lets exclude illegal means.
Reaching a bit there are we? Let's try to pretend we are civil people here.
Honestly, this post just proves your view of society probably a bit off.
Most guys don't run around breaking the law for sex. Sure, it's on the news, but with 150 million men in America, only the extreme minority break the law for such things.
And assuming CD goes to such extremes, is a bit um....

Old 05-15-2013, 02:53 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Being able to get laid easier or get into relationships easier means you don't have to put as much effort into attracting the opposite sex. I guess that's why this topic brought up time and time again.
WRONG. I'm a woman...I've been married too long to really relate to today's world BUT...I can absolutely promise you it was NOT easy to attract the opposite sex. It was torture for even any man to hit on me let alone a whole mess of them. Oh sure, once in a while, I'd get a drunk guy saying "let's eff"...not attractive and I could've taken him up on it but really?

Now...even though I'm married...I don't seem to attract any flirting or compliments or just flat out propositions. I'm not ugly, I'm not beautiful...I'm unique in many ways and I cannot tell you the last time any man made any kind of nicety toward me in a fun, flirty way. Seriously I wonder what is wrong with men sometimes...oh not generally...I tend to internalize and think I'm just not their cup of tea...but every man? It's sad really...it would be nice to occasionally (or even rarely) get a positive comment or feedback. So, if you think it's easier, you're wrong. If all I had to do was spread my legs, then yea, THAT would be easier and so would I...but attraction is different that plain ol' sex.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Since both those options are illegal, and we are a deocratic and somewhat 'moral' society, for the sake of conversation, lets exclude illegal means.
Reaching a bit there are we? Let's try to pretend we are civil people here.
Honestly, this post just proves your view of society probably a bit off.
Most guys don't run around breaking the law for sex. Sure, it's on the news, but with 150 million men in America, only the extreme minority break the law for such things.
And assuming CD goes to such extremes, is a bit um....
No, no, no, we must adhere to the title of the post or we are just "women trying to be right all the time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
All the question asked was "how easy is it for females to get intercourse compared with men?" That's all. Why does this always turn into a discussion whether they want the sex or not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
Reading this thread has shown that some women here will bring up points for no reason than just to be right. Once again, the thread title is "how easy is it for (women) to get intercourse compared with men?" That. Is. All. Nowhere was it stated who has it easier to reach an orgasm, who has more fun, emotional wants from sex, etc. Kudos to the women who'd actually admit that it is easier for women. BTW, this is all speaking in general terms.

Proceed with devolving this thread into other things than what is asked in the thread title.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
But legality, along with consent, orgasm, blah blah blah...wasn't in the title of the post.
If a man were to pursue intercourse through these methods his life would be very difficult.

...A woman's method to ask sex does not have to involve these methods, and is thus, much easier.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:00 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,011 times
Yep, it's easier. Now what?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
If a man were to pursue intercourse through these methods his life would be very difficult.

...A woman's method to ask sex does not have to involve these methods, and is thus, much easier.
So this is just a matter of semantics then? Then let's put it this way. Women can get sex with men they do not desire (for whatever reason) just as easily as men can get sex with women they do not desire (for whatever reason).

Better?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Yep, it's easier. Now what?
Whine about it on the city-data relationship forum?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
So this is just a matter of semantics then? Then let's put it this way. Women can get sex with men they do not desire (for whatever reason) just as easily as men can get sex with women they do not desire (for whatever reason).

Better?
Or can they?

...The question then becomes, what is the quantity of undesirable men for woman compared to the quantity of undesirable women for men?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships