Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2013, 05:27 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,040,866 times

Advertisements

Why would anyone have a ONS with an ugly dude? What about attraction? The sex will be really bad if you are cringing over his bad breath, acne, and ugly looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
It's not the same for women as it is for men until some women come across rock stars, right?

Old 05-16-2013, 05:32 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,810,934 times
All a woman has to do is say YES and she has what she desires. Men usually are not particular who they have sex with - so it's easy for woman to score. A man can be willing and his chance of success are very limited. The woman says yes and she gets what she wants...a man can say yes and usually he gets nothing.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:41 AM

114 posts, read 214,468 times
Women have absolutely no higher sexual worth than men. However, since are society is dominated, and built mainly by men, women are perceived as more erotic since they are promoted as such.

This mentality is so engrained that even women come to perceive other women as more erotic than men.

It is a sad and totally skewed perception, both for men and women. Women are viewed as objects, which comes with a price (the devaluation of the person) as well as an advantage (the power of seduction). Men receive a higher self worth (since they can not be objects) but lose the ability to easily attract a sexual mate, a basic, fondamental human need.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:41 AM

Not really.

I could have sex today with the convicted felon or street person of my choice if I wanted to. Now if I wanted to have sex with someone that looked like the Rock or David Beckham it's not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
All a woman has to do is say YES and she has what she desires. Men usually are not particular who they have sex with - so it's easy for woman to score. A man can be willing and his chance of success are very limited. The woman says yes and she gets what she wants...a man can say yes and usually he gets nothing.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:44 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,597,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post

Women are NEVER truthful about their sexual past.
Why are you asking people about their sexual pasts? Who cares?

Old 05-16-2013, 05:57 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,139,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Here's my thing and this is probably the last thing ill say in this thread. Its a question to all the CD females. Why don't women like to admit That its easier for them to get sex? This is not just this thread its what is noticed my entire time being here.I'm not trolling it's a serious question

I'm starting to think its some victim complex. Women are told from early that they have it harder then men at various different aspects of life, so areas where they do have an advantage they try to downplay it as much as possible because it goes against the "we have it harder" narrative

Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 AM

114 posts, read 214,468 times
I was in a situation in a club a few weeks ago in which a girl simply walked up to me, told me I was "incredibly sexy," invited me to spend the evening with her and her friends, and ended up taking me back to her hotel room.

I attribute my sexual success that evening to luck, but also in large part to the manner in which I present myself to the world.

Ultimately, we are all performers in this life.

Last edited by Greg323; 05-16-2013 at 07:11 AM..

Old 05-16-2013, 06:25 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,139,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

For me to agree with it, you couldn't say it enough, because it will never happen. It presupposes that money alone buys top quality women, and I can assure you that it does not. It also presupposes that men's ambition is rooted in and based on the penis. Most men are a little more evolved than that. The reasons to dream of or pursue wealth go far beyond getting laid or finding a trophy wife. Were that not the case, you wouldn't have millionaires with plain-looking wives, of which there are plenty.

B.S.! Most of these rich/famous guys have "trophy" wives/girlfriends. And the ones who don't, are sleeping around like crazy. And if you don't think part of a mans desire for financial success is driven by impressing women you are crazy.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,419,433 times
Yes, but there are a greater amount of dangers for women associated with it. Pregnancy, physical harm, rape, STD's. Not all of which apply to men.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 AM

You sure about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

For me to agree with it, you couldn't say it enough, because it will never happen. It presupposes that money alone buys top quality women, and I can assure you that it does not. It also presupposes that men's ambition is rooted in and based on the penis. Most men are a little more evolved than that. The reasons to dream of or pursue wealth go far beyond getting laid or finding a trophy wife. Were that not the case, you wouldn't have millionaires with plain-looking wives, of which there are plenty.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.