Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2013, 05:32 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
When someone is a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 then they have a right to be picky. When someone is a 6 or 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 then they shouldn't be having a lot of demands because they are in competition with better looking women

Understand what I'm trying to explain to you?
In competition for WHAT?

The attentions of a desparado on a dating site?

Yep girls lift your game.

If you want a juvenile, scared, wierd moron, please realise that you are last in a very long queue of supermodels and you need to really watch your step to get anywhere near his fabulous self.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 05:40 PM

29 posts, read 53,395 times
Why are you freaking out over a perfectly normal question?? Seriously get a grip

Old 05-19-2013, 05:47 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
Quote:
I don't think that is it because I just met another new girl and told her I just moved to University City area and all she said was "Wow that's nice, you are not that far from me"

Nothing about...........WAS IT A HOUSE? I find it funny that someone older and fatter had the nerve to ask was it a house but the girl who was smaller and prettier just said...Cool you are not far from me"

LOL
You're neglecting the most important variable here, and that is that these are two different people. The second one may just be better at thinking up conversation on the fly. Or, if you want to look at it another way, maybe the second one is more self absorbed, because instead of asking another question she turned it around to focus on herself. I'm not saying that's the case, just showing that there are a ton of possibilities here.

Quote:
When someone is a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 then they have a right to be picky. When someone is a 6 or 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 then they shouldn't be having a lot of demands because they are in competition with better looking women

Understand what I'm trying to explain to you?
Yes I see, if a woman is older and more overweight, she shouldn't have the audacity to have any sort of standards. She should just be grateful that anyone is willing to speak to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Do you have a pamphlet with all of your rules about who can ask specific questions and when that you send to these women before you speak to them, or is it just a test for the women who contact you?
If he does, I'm guessing it looks similar to this:

The funny thing is, I think the "Understanding Women" book would actually be more comprehensible to me, and I'm not particularly good at understanding women!

Old 05-19-2013, 06:15 PM

8,271 posts, read 8,655,088 times
When I was younger and looking for women there were 3 things I wanted to know. Where they worked, did they have kids, and did they own their own home.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
When I was younger and looking for women there were 3 things I wanted to know. Where they worked, did they have kids, and did they own their own home.
When I'm looking for a man - do they work, do they have kids, do they have their own teeth, can they still cut the mustard?

I can buy my own damned house.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:30 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
When I'm looking for a man - do they work, do they have kids, do they have their own teeth, can they still cut the mustard?

I can buy my own damned house.
In Soviet Russia, mustard cuts you.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
In Soviet Russia, mustard cuts you.
Hurhur

If they can't cut the mustard, at least they can lick the jar.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:09 PM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
We met on OKC and I told her I was about to move in a few weeks and she then asked me............................................."AR E YOU MOVING INTO A HOUSE?

Now not only do women want you to live alone, but you have to be in a big a$$ HOUSE. LOL

The last time I checked a studio apt was a lot better than

My Mom's house
Homeless Shelter
A roomate

Dating continues to be crazy in philly.
I missed the part where she asked "Are you moving into a big a$$ house?"

Damn boy. You're never going to find a woman.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:10 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
In competition for WHAT?

The attentions of a desparado on a dating site?

Yep girls lift your game.

If you want a juvenile, scared, wierd moron, please realise that you are last in a very long queue of supermodels and you need to really watch your step to get anywhere near his fabulous self.

In competition for ME ME ME. I just had to block another female tonight for asking something retarded on the phone.........Why don't have any body shot pics?

Old 05-19-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
In competition for ME ME ME. I just had to block another female tonight for asking something retarded on the phone.........Why don't have any body shot pics?
You don't think you're being a wee bit precious?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships