Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 09:33 PM

483 posts, read 1,559,279 times

Advertisements

Being Asian has nothing to do with it. If you're a male who's under 5'4", you're pretty much screwed as far as dating goes. It doesn't matter what race you are. You will only be able to date women from the bottom of the dating pool.

You will still be able to get sex and find dates -- but your options are severely limited. Unless you have ten million dollars and become a sugar daddy

Old 05-19-2013, 10:09 PM

470 posts, read 1,162,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
Being Asian has nothing to do with it. If you're a male who's under 5'4", you're pretty much screwed as far as dating goes. It doesn't matter what race you are. You will only be able to date women from the bottom of the dating pool.

You will still be able to get sex and find dates -- but your options are severely limited. Unless you have ten million dollars and become a sugar daddy
You're kind of exaggerating there lol..I'm like 5'5 and I do okay with hispanic women (not under 5'4 but not far off), and I've gotten 7-8's and younger aboves..If I go after women taller than me, yeah kinda doesn't work out (although I have gotten some taller than me, not like 6ft and **** but maybe 1-2 inches taller). Like I said though it helps that I go after hispanic women and the place I live in. I'm hispanic btw also. Where I live and in my culture there shorties getting married/having gf's all the time lol..I don't know I guess it just depends on ones individual circumstances.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:20 PM

296 posts, read 571,508 times
Quote:

I do not have 10 mil and do not want to be a sugar daddy. I'm still willing to give this the old college try for 6 more years. After that though, I'm going to be a hermit.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:49 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,083,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
My very last thread I promise. I actually feel fortunate to have had intimacy with women in the past, but I noticed a phenomenon within my group of friends. I am friends with about 6 (self-admitted) virgin guys. One is black, height 5'7; one is indian, height 5'8; and four are Asian with heights ranging from 5'1 to 5'4.

If one were to be Asian and under 5'4, would you have a large chance of staying a virgin for the rest of your life?
I'm not quite under 5'4" but close enough.

Yea, I had it really rough in dating. Rejected by tons of short Asian girls and pretty much every white woman I've approached (not a huge amount). But I've gotten a few women. Literally women, because all the 'girls' rejected me back in the day.

You must try to not look at it as a competition. Yes, the truth is that the women who are rejecting you are having fun drinking wine and having sex with men they find attractive. But, try not to think about that (even though I just implanted it). Whatever it is that you do in your life, try and keep yourself busy and happy. It's hard and I struggle with it myself. But keep at it.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:36 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Say you don't know how to treat a lady?

Say you don't know what to do?

Well, here's a video!

Gordon Ramsey: How to treat a lady - YouTube

Old 05-20-2013, 02:42 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,041,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
There is a 38% chance Asians under 64 inches will not ever have sex.
Not possible. The Chinese are the largest race in the World and all Asians combined out -number everyone else if you add Indians.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:58 PM

523 posts, read 839,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
Thanks. It seems that being short and Asian is a horrible combination. Again, when I hit 44 (don't ask me why, but it's my magical number) I'll probably stop trying.
I am 5'2" and Asian, but a woman. I think short guys in general have a hard time. To me, it's not the shortness that bothers me, it's the attitude. A lot of short guys I have met are so bitter about being short, it's a huge turn off! If a guy is short with a great personality, fun etc, then being short isn't a problem. I see plenty of short guys with mates, but they are the ones that don't see being short as a problem.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
To each his own. I think budgeting is important but if it changes the quality of your life just so you can retire much earlier, not worth it if it makes every day look miserable. He's cheap and it affects me and the other roommate. All he does is watch shows on Cinemax and hogs up the living room.
I know people who have retired in their 30s and 40s financially. Is he miserable? How do you know? If yes, how long has been miserable? Who is owner of the home? If it effects you and/or the roommates, consider leaving?

Old 05-20-2013, 06:10 PM

40 posts, read 44,318 times
I used to go out with a korean guy at 5,2 . He was one of the best guys I ever knew!

Old 05-20-2013, 06:11 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times
Quote:

Not if are successful and loaded with money. You may not find true love but you can get girls. Look at Ron Jeremy lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships