Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 06:15 PM

332 posts, read 435,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
. I would.never.meet.a.man.born in a.banana field.so.its an.irrelevant.argument (though true) my post.was.about.guys who think they are.so much smarter.than men who use their money.to get.what they want banana republic guy isn't.a part.of the.equation as I would never.even meet.him.
Yes, because a man who is a woman's puppet is so much smarter than a man with self-control.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:19 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,225,186 times
Quote:
Dude I make six figures as it is and have been working since I was 13. I am exploring another route. Its not your money so why do you care?

Haha I knew this thread would **** people off!
So you're on 6 figures now, that's $100k at the least and nearly a mill at best, per annum.

Times by...you're 40ish right? That's nearly 30 years of income, some of it at 6 figures. You have earnt over a million dollars in your lifetime, conservative estimate.

You have no kids or dependants either, so all that income has gone straight to your pocket.

Why is it you need to **** some old guy for his money again?

That's what hookers do.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:23 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,806,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
So you're on 6 figures now, that's $100k at the least and nearly a mill at best, per annum.

Times by...you're 40ish right? That's nearly 30 years of income, some of it at 6 figures. You have earnt over a million dollars in your lifetime, conservative estimate.

Why is it you need to **** some old guy for his money? That's what hookers do.
Hookers sleep with different men, which is high risk for collecting STI's. Her plan is to **** just the one old dude. She should stay clean that way.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:25 PM

332 posts, read 435,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
Hookers sleep with different men, which is high risk for collecting STI's. Her plan is to **** just the one old dude. She should stay clean that way.
What is the guarantee that he will be monogamous with her?

Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM

79 posts, read 121,423 times
Quote:
What gave me away, that I put.it in the thread title?

The.reality is, guys are into looks, and those with money lead.with it.
The.other reality is, my looks are my greatest asset.when it comes.to attracting a man. Now I wish I were.saying men my own age place a high value.on my looks but they don't. Such is life! If they are willing to lead with money why is it.bothersome.for me to accept it? Rhetorical question. I have never.given one.of these.older dudes a.shot.but maybe.I should. Plus its now.or.never.

Men you own age don't place a high value on your looks? and your attractive?
Who do they date?

Old 05-29-2013, 06:28 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,225,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post

It's like that Greek shepherd, Con the Goat Shagger. He made a mistake and ****** one goat, one dark and lonely night, when he was young and stupid.

He weeps on the hillside of the town he bought, with his own money, he made by hand toiling in dangerous waters, and working hard to build his fortune.

Does anyone call him "Con the worker" or "Con the Toiler" or "Con the Builder of our Town"?

No, despite all the years passing, despite his wealth and success, to the townsfolk, he will forever be Con the Goat Shagger.

Hookers sleep with men for money.

They provide sexual services to men who they wouldn't choose to provide them to if the money wasn't there. Which is exactly what OP is proposing as a lifestyle choice.

It doesn't matter if you shag one goat, or an entire herd.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
What is the guarantee that he will be monogamous with her?
Well if she catches something because he was sleeping around, hopefully she had sense to make sure the prenup made allowances for infidelity. In that case, she can take his arse to court.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:34 PM

6,615 posts, read 6,515,747 times
Makes me think of this song by the Eagles. Your choice, but it will either make you happy or ruin you.

"Lyin' Eyes"

City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile
A rich old man
And she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace and go in style

Late at night a big old house gets lonely
I guess every form of refuge has its price
And it breaks her heart to think her love is
Only given to a man with hands as cold as ice

So she tells him she must go out for the evening
To comfort an old friend who's feelin' down
But he knows where she's goin' as she's leavin'
She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin eyes

On the other side of town a boy is waiting
with fiery eyes and dreams no one could steal
She drives on through the night anticipating
'Cause he makes her feel the way she used to feel

She rushes to his arms,
They fall together
She whispers that it's only for awhile
She swears that soon she'll be comin' back forever
She pulls away and leaves him with a smile

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
There ain't no way to hide you lyin' eyes

She gets up and pours herself a strong one
And stares out at the stars up in the sky
Another night, it's gonna be a long one
She draws the shade and hangs her head to cry

She wonders how it ever got this crazy
She thinks about a boy she knew in school
Did she get tired or did she just get lazy?
She's so far gone she feels just like a fool

My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things
You're still the same old girl you used to be

You can't hide your lyin eyes
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
Honey, you can't hide your lyin' eyes

Old 05-29-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
It's like that Greek shepherd, Con the Goat Shagger.

He weeps on the hillside of the town he bought, with his own money, he made by hand toiling in dangerous waters, and working hard to build his fortune.

Does anyone call him "Con the worker" or "Con the Toiler"?

No, despite his wealth and success, he will forever be Con the Goat Shagger.

Hookers sleep with men for money.

They provide sexual services to men who they wouldn't choose to provide them to if the money wasn't there. Which is exactly what OP is proposing as a lifestyle choice.

It doesn't matter if you shag one goat, or an entire herd.

You wanted to know what the difference was? She has a marriage certificate and essentially a contract. It doesn't bother me that it doesn't bother her. But it sure seems to bother you.

Last edited by monemi; 05-29-2013 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Edit out the gross.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:38 PM

88,298 posts, read 84,311,090 times
Quote:

You have no kids or dependants either, so all that income has gone straight to your pocket.

Why is it you need to **** some old guy for his money again?

That's what hookers do.
She lives in NYC. Six figures is not a big income there, at least not enough to live a really lavish lifestyle. I think she should go for it. If the 60-year-old men want her, she can start working it, and she'll provide lots of good stories for this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.