Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 08:52 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.U.E.E.N View Post
No, it's not strange. I only smile at people who smile at me first, I see it more as an American thing.

Other than that, I don't smile strangers.... unless they're staring at me heavily.
I think this is a regional thing.

Maybe she is down south somewhere and you live in the northeast?
I do thinks it weird that people say smile at strange men...until I note their location.

Btw,when someone looks at you,how do you know exactly they are interested?
How do you know that the men aren't looking at you like you are some disgusying creature?
I just found out that when a man says "how are you doing" that he may have been interested...
I thiught it was friendly gesture.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:53 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
I agree.

Either she is pulling one over on us OR

it is possible that she is too hot and combined with being perceived as a stuck-up snob (because she is shy and won't make eye contact and smile) no decent guy will approach her. Plus that she only socializes with men at her work doesn't help.
Maybe she has an ugly face?
You could have dream measurements,but if your face is off no man would approach.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:42 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
Sorry for being obtuse, but something doesn't compute here. These are dream measurements - the sort of numbers that women would torture themselves to attain, the numbers over which men upgrade their internet connection-speed to nurture the fantasy. Even with deeply aloof and even outright abrasive personality, men would be venturing to approach left and right.
Speak for yourself!

Old 05-31-2013, 10:05 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,755,481 times
Default lol

I bet $500 O.P is model gorgeous? I had this girl once who asked me why do guys lie to her? or don't approach hrt? She sent me a pic and my jaw dropped, she was ###$%% gorgeous. As i was babbling trying to tell her the reason was guys are ittimidatted so they have to lie to feel there in your league.

Or the op is just having fun. And if im wrong? then my apologies.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:00 AM

2,547 posts, read 4,229,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
I bet $500 O.P is model gorgeous? I had this girl once who asked me why do guys lie to her? or don't approach hrt? She sent me a pic and my jaw dropped, she was ###$%% gorgeous. As i was babbling trying to tell her the reason was guys are ittimidatted so they have to lie to feel there in your league.

Or the op is just having fun. And if im wrong? then my apologies.
Quite possibly, hence she is asking the question. Because something tells me that if a woman is never approached because she is just too unattractive, she wouldn't be on here asking why she doesn't get approached - she'd know the reason very well. I was an ugly duckling all through my teens and young adulthood, and I never wondered why I didn't get approached - in fact I was genuinely surprised whenever someone DID approach me. It took me meeting my husband and then being approached by a number of men once I was already 'taken' before I could actually believe that guys could be attracted to me.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:02 AM

752 posts, read 1,164,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Maybe she has an ugly face?
You could have dream measurements,but if your face is off no man would approach.
I have not problem to date a women with ugly face but perfect build. Even more if some of such is at this forum contact me. Perfect build is tall, athletic, broad shoulders, sexy buts.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:11 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
You pretty much summed it all up.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:20 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCookie View Post
Quite possibly, hence she is asking the question. Because something tells me that if a woman is never approached because she is just too unattractive, she wouldn't be on here asking why she doesn't get approached - she'd know the reason very well. I was an ugly duckling all through my teens and young adulthood, and I never wondered why I didn't get approached - in fact I was genuinely surprised whenever someone DID approach me. It took me meeting my husband and then being approached by a number of men once I was already 'taken' before I could actually believe that guys could be attracted to me.
What was it that attracted your husband to you?

Old 06-01-2013, 01:25 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberries1 View Post
Could it be because I'm really ugly or extremely attractive. I don't think I look bad and I take care of my self, but I'm definitely not perfect. It makes me depressed that I don't think I'll ever have a boyfriend because guys never approach me.

Maybe they're intimidated by your "blueberries" !

Old 06-01-2013, 01:43 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberries1 View Post
Oh I would never post a picture online. You never know what someone would do with your picture. I just want to know if I might be doing something that men never approach me.
What are you doing?

[or not doing]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships