Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 12:11 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,737,196 times

Advertisements

Just like Beyonce said, "if you like it then you should have put a ring on it."

That's what happens when you "play" house - YOU GET PLAYED. :chuckles:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2013, 12:19 PM

30,950 posts, read 22,026,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
@LSJuan: Your rep comment made me laugh .
I was only being factual, but glad it tickled you

Old 06-06-2013, 06:43 PM

256 posts, read 479,872 times
Poor girl, it's all her fault

Let's look at the situation from a different angle: are you a good lover?
Do you make sure she is satisfied every time? Or do you fall asleep 2 minutes after?
She may have had certain sexual expectations for you and have tried in the beginning, but her hopes never materialized, so sex became "work" and not a pleasure. Why kiss? You'll get excited and will want sex, and she'll have to work and fake only to be left aroused and unsatisfied at the end.
Just a thought

And yet another angle is that she 1) never loved you or 2) fell out of love/crush with you and no longer interested in an intimate relationship, she just wants to be friends, your relationship changed.

How is your communication with each other?

Old 06-07-2013, 08:18 AM

9 posts, read 21,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Dragonfly View Post
Poor girl, it's all her fault

Let's look at the situation from a different angle: are you a good lover?
Do you make sure she is satisfied every time? Or do you fall asleep 2 minutes after?
She may have had certain sexual expectations for you and have tried in the beginning, but her hopes never materialized, so sex became "work" and not a pleasure. Why kiss? You'll get excited and will want sex, and she'll have to work and fake only to be left aroused and unsatisfied at the end.
Just a thought

And yet another angle is that she 1) never loved you or 2) fell out of love/crush with you and no longer interested in an intimate relationship, she just wants to be friends, your relationship changed.

How is your communication with each other?
Communication is not there like it has been in normal relationships but according to her we communicate on a level that she hasn't with any of her past boyfriends. I'm not going to say I'm the perfect guy in bed, but I give attention to her and try to make it about her every time. I adore this girl physically and to just hump and then push her to the side isn't what I'm about. And as far as your kissing comment, it doesn't make sense to me because the rare times when she is the aggressor she doesn't kiss, she just grabs my junk.. haha

She isn't open at all about sex and feels uncomfortable talking about it. I'll tease and joke with her about sexual things and she will just blush. From the onset she told me she doesn't really have any sexual fantasies, doesn't have a favorite position, and doesn't like talking about her past sexual history, even remotely...

You're other theories are all valid tho. It isn't about love, however. We never use that word, but whenever I try to keep my distance she will verbally tell me she wants to continue dating, she thinks that what we have actually means something, and if she ever does anything to suggest otherwise it's because she "sucks at dating".

Even though I want advice, trying to explain this to people is too much work. I have so much fun with this girl but trying to explain the oddity that is this relationship is putting things in perspective and making me want to just end it.

Old 06-07-2013, 09:20 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,705,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivor425 View Post
Communication is not there like it has been in normal relationships but according to her we communicate on a level that she hasn't with any of her past boyfriends. I'm not going to say I'm the perfect guy in bed, but I give attention to her and try to make it about her every time. I adore this girl physically and to just hump and then push her to the side isn't what I'm about. And as far as your kissing comment, it doesn't make sense to me because the rare times when she is the aggressor she doesn't kiss, she just grabs my junk.. haha

She isn't open at all about sex and feels uncomfortable talking about it. I'll tease and joke with her about sexual things and she will just blush. From the onset she told me she doesn't really have any sexual fantasies, doesn't have a favorite position, and doesn't like talking about her past sexual history, even remotely...

You're other theories are all valid tho. It isn't about love, however. We never use that word, but whenever I try to keep my distance she will verbally tell me she wants to continue dating, she thinks that what we have actually means something, and if she ever does anything to suggest otherwise it's because she "sucks at dating".

Even though I want advice, trying to explain this to people is too much work. I have so much fun with this girl but trying to explain the oddity that is this relationship is putting things in perspective and making me want to just end it.
I totally get that. If it is not working for you...what's the point? A relationship has to move forward or it eventually dies.

Old 06-07-2013, 10:51 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,988,737 times
Quote:
From the onset she told me she doesn't really have any sexual fantasies,
Women, even extremely sexual women, often don't. It's not a sign of repression in a woman.

To clarify the sexual question above, has there ever been a time when the two of you had sex and she did not have at least one orgasm?

Old 06-07-2013, 05:37 PM

haha.. this is getting personal on my end now! I've never had a problem causing a woman to orgasm before in my life but with her she says she has never experienced one before. This is why I make every time about her... it's something I feel horrible about but she says she just can't.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:40 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,188,203 times
so she has a few fruit-loops,, so what?? no ones perfect, if she cooks for you, latches on to you,,and you really enjoy being with her,,,then have some patience,,
maybe she's never had a man to help her work thru her issues..

we've all been in failed relationships...its very painful.....we often bury the pain, hurt, shame,,,rather than dealing with it,,,and when we go into another relationship,,and the feelings are growing,,,sometimes it unleashes the pain we buried, and surfaces alot of old baggage.. hurt feelings..

if a dog gets beat on by one owner,,,,it takes some time for the dog to trust again, with another owner....

people are the same way with relationships,,,it takes a while to build that trust..

Old 06-07-2013, 07:51 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,988,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivor425 View Post
haha.. this is getting personal on my end now! I've never had a problem causing a woman to orgasm before in my life but with her she says she has never experienced one before. This is why I make every time about her... it's something I feel horrible about but she says she just can't.
Ah. Yes, there are a lot of men like that, too, who can't orgasm.

And I could see how it could interfere with bonding a couple, and make both of you uncertain about things.

Some people who are anorgasmic can learn to, other's can't. Have you tried books designed to teach her, a vibrator, stuff like that?

Old 06-08-2013, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Ah. Yes, there are a lot of men like that, too, who can't orgasm.

And I could see how it could interfere with bonding a couple, and make both of you uncertain about things.

Some people who are anorgasmic can learn to, other's can't. Have you tried books designed to teach her, a vibrator, stuff like that?
Like I said, she is incredibly shy and bashful and feels uncomfortable talking about sex. If I ever bring up things like that she doesn't give any input and never has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships