Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2013, 11:43 AM

273 posts, read 531,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluvr2013 View Post
WOWIE!!! A WHOLE 20 women!!!!???? Love it when people think facts are based on a small number of people.
Whatever, a sample size can be a representation of atleast part of the majority if not the whole of them. So I am not saying that all Asian women hate or dislike Asian men but based on what I have seen and heard, the majority of Asian women would have nothing to do with another Asian man.

The internet only further enunciates my point of view.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:44 AM

273 posts, read 531,857 times
Quote:
WOWIE!!! A WHOLE 20 women!!!!???? Love it when people think facts are based on a small number of people.
Why are you so butt hurt anyway? Let me guess, you must be another Asian woman who has the same opinion of Asian men but don't want to accept it in public lest you be called a self-hater etc etc.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:45 AM

523 posts, read 840,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunseenguest View Post
I have heard numerous Asian women tell me that they exclusively date White men because they aspire to be White themselves and don't want to have Asian looking babies. They would rather have mixed kids than Asian looking kids according to them. I lived in Los Angeles for a while which is hugely populated with Asians and I have seen that not one of the single Asian women I knew ever expressed any interest whatsoever in an Asian guy.

A lot of them told me that they would be settling if they go for an Asian guy, and that's the last thing they would ever want to do. So yes Asian women are heavily against dating Asian men, atleast the vast majority of them are IMO. And the internet only proves my point.
If you base your opinions on the internet...you have problems.

In actuality, there are far more Asians that think they are superior to whites. It's actually a fact that Asians are intellectually superior.

There are men and women of all races that for some reason that have racism towards their own. It isn't the majority. Actually, interracial dating and marrying is still a very small percentage for any race.

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
I have seen numerous such examples in real life. Out of 20 Asian women I might have known, only 1 was married to an Asian guy the rest all were married to White men. I am sure not all of it was "love".
No I'm sure it wasn't. Some from the past, it was a green card. And not all of the white men they married were wealthy. Many were service men.

On the other hand my ex was an American. Born an breed here. And yes these women can go get their selves an American Asian.

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
And you know this how? From reading the internet?
I lived in predominantly Asian communities (Pasadena and South Pasadena). I have attended school with sizeable Asian populations. I have Asian friends and acquaintances. My "little sister" is Filipina. I have Asians who are intermarried into my family. I have worked in environments that were heavily Asian. I have had a fairly LTR with an Asian man and have dated several Asian men. I am Black with Chinese ancestry.

Quote:
All interracial marriages have a higher divorce rate
Actually WM/BW marriages have divorce rates that are even lower than ALL same race marriages with the exception of AM/AW marriages which have the lowest divorce rates among same race couples.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/files...arriage-II.pdf

Old 06-08-2013, 11:46 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
Whatever, a sample size can be a representation of atleast part of the majority if not the whole of them. So I am not saying that all Asian women hate or dislike Asian men but based on what I have seen and heard, the majority of Asian women would have nothing to do with another Asian man.

perhaps, in America. go to china (or to an Asian) country and conduct your survey

Old 06-08-2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:

Um no, 20 people will never represent a majority of millions. That's just ignorant.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Why are you so butt hurt anyway? Let me guess, you must be another Asian woman who has the same opinion of Asian men but don't want to accept it in public lest you be called a self-hater etc etc.
No, I hate racist people like you

Old 06-08-2013, 11:49 AM

664 posts, read 1,036,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
If you agree with that statement why push back against my comment which was basically the same and eluded to the fact that "some" Asian women view White as "better"? And "better" can be wrapped in the guise of "bigger tool" or "higher social status" or "Whiter babies" etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I don't entiely agree because many of my Asian friends are with Asian men or black men. The tool comment was a joke. Actually one they said to me. Why do I like Asian men?(My ex was Korean) They said you can have this(holding up a hand) verses this(holding up a pinky). I told them that's not true of all of them.
I suppose it's wrong of me to say "I like Asian men" rather "I am attracted to the Asian race".
Maybe, maybe not....

But I highly doubt you can have this?

Old 06-08-2013, 11:51 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PI2070 View Post
Maybe, maybe not....

But I highly doubt you can have this?

Sorry darling but I don't like "bears"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships