Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 09:01 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
you mean the post would sound better in another language?

You people are GOOD tonight! Priceless! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I think most women would be offended. Might as well put women up on an auction block. "Step right up! Biddin' starts at fourpence! She's a sprite, she is. Has all o' her teeth, teats what could feed a whole litter o' pups, and just looka those breedin' hips! A fine wench, one ye'd be seedin' wi' yo kiddies soon enough!"
Stop you're killing me over here!

Old 06-09-2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
My mistake is I didn't express better. I would like to know how she is build BEFORE I approach. I do not want spend an approach at women that I don't like. "Spend an approach" because as we know label "creep" is around and possible. Clearly we all approach women that we like. But no way for me, and I think most others, to know if we like a women till we se how she is build.

Just in my case she can have ugly or average face but if she is perfect build I interest. Same no matter how nice face if no good body I do not interest.
Yes, and I'd like to know the size of a man's pen*s before I approach. Hmm...how does one politely observe THAT from across the room? I demand that all men stand, and wear pants that show your package easier.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:18 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Quote:
It happened again. Was at bar and 3 girls across shank throw lots of flags. Average face, two look fatty and 3. was Asian, not my type. When they walk to door to exit it show up that middle one is noting else then a sex bomb. Is it exist any trick at this planet to get women to stand up so man can see how she is build. Evidently after 5000 years of civilization women didn’t figure that man want see theirs full body in order to approach.
Evidently after 5000 years of civilisation men didn't figure out we don't care what they think.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:21 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
It is how it should be. I always go to pee if hot girls are around. But this female creatures just go straight to exit. What man can do there. I will not approach if I do not see full body. Period. And I know for sure many man do same.
female creatures? seriously, man?

anyways, do you wear glasses or have bad eyesight? I can gauge a woman built sitting down in a chair from afar (usually from their neck/face, thickness of her arms, and shoulders) and Im sure most people have that ability. unless you're target specific about a certain body part?

its just plain creepy for any man to ask a woman to stand up and see their body.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:23 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,166,253 times
You are clearly not ready for the jelly that these females have to offer. Try again in a few years.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:36 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,811,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Ladies, take note.... to avoid guys like this ^ remain seated at all times in a bar situation

You've got a good plan.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:37 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,811,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Lilac, will you marry me?

(I can stand up and turn around before you answer, if you want...)
God yes Nila, I want to see you turn around first.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:12 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,995,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
God yes Nila, I want to see you turn around first.
I fully expect the rear view to seal the deal .

Should I also take off my glasses and shake out my hair, like Marion the librarian? I don't actually wear glasses, but I could get some. Anything for you, babee

Old 06-09-2013, 10:13 PM

934 posts, read 1,128,667 times
Quote:
It happened again. Was at bar and 3 girls across shank throw lots of flags. Average face, two look fatty and 3. was Asian, not my type. When they walk to door to exit it show up that middle one is noting else then a sex bomb. Is it exist any trick at this planet to get women to stand up so man can see how she is build. Evidently after 5000 years of civilization women didn’t figure that man want see theirs full body in order to approach.

Well, if you want a trick, you'll probably get a trick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships