Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 09:39 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHA View Post
Women are just so damn attractive, the boobs (big or small) the ass (big or small) their minds (big or small). Their soft skin, their smell, their eyes, EVERYTHING!

Men can't help but want to look at them. We try to not be that obvious about it but when women wear those form-fitting shirts on a chilly day... Damn!!! Why do they punish us that way? We sneak a quick little look then look up to eye contact and know that we were busted (no pun intended); embarrassing at times. Thankfully most women don't punish us with that "I caught you looking!" look.
I know It's unfair that God made you guys visual creatures isn't it!hehehe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2007, 09:43 AM

13,609 posts, read 21,391,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
Hey, you flirtin with me or somethin?? Huh, whatcha thinkin bout there?
WHAT am I thinking about?I think my edited replies to Lindsey sums it up!

Old 11-09-2007, 10:22 AM

283 posts, read 1,384,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I get the same thing. My sons hate it! They just roll their eyes.
I've even had a Dr. think I was my oldest sons girlfriend he is 23. Needless to say she turned bright red when I said I was his mother. And of course my son just shook his head and said She is my mother that is gross!
.......pics or ****........

Old 11-09-2007, 12:39 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,915,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
Men are irritating like this. I like how conveniently the whole "nature" excuse is pulled up to completely rid men of the liability of being irritating or disturbing instead of actually controlling their minds.

I think about sex as often as I think about quantum physics, which is to say, sometimes the subject comes up but rarely do I have the desire to investigate further. Much less ask the speaker about it.

I agree with the poster who said you can "feel" it, and you can. It's like a foul smelling odor that you catch hint of. It's infuriating as well how they'll just stand and stare at you. I always want to pull the ghetto "I don't know who you think you are, but you don't know me" 'tude but I left those earrings in the eighties.

I'm marginally certain that I can read the minds of men. It's not like there's a whole lot going on in there And after working with men all day long, I don't want to come home to one.
Well, be infuriated that's fine with us. Just keep growing older and more bitter then you'll find no one is staring at you and you're alone. I'm sorry you think the evolution of our race is a "foul smelling odor" to you.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:16 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
....You'd all be celibate or lesbians......

I was in a 7-11 today buying a sandwich for lunch and a very attractive lady walked in and ZOOOOOOOOOP!!! Right to the gutter went my mind.... And I thought to myself after the brief fantasy ended, "If she, or any woman in this place, could read my mind right now I would be kicked SO hard in the package that I'd choke on it...."

Do they make prescription libido suppressors??? I mean, I think chemical castration is a little over the top, but....

Why would any women NOT want to be lusted over? It is a compliment!
What do they want, the men to turn away when they come by? Jeesh, what is it with these women????

Old 11-09-2007, 05:25 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
I think about sex as often as I think about quantum physics, which is to say, sometimes the subject comes up but rarely do I have the desire to investigate further. Much less ask the speaker about it.

Wow, thats sad because your missing alot of fun. You should have your hormones checked because thats not normal.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:32 PM

10 posts, read 61,148 times
Okay I agree here. I have no problem with men looking at me AT ALL. But like Miborn said it's disrespectful when the guy is with another girl, or when you're with your family. Hey, there's a reason why I wear my form fitting shirts and jeans that look tight on my butt. LOL. I keep the makeup looking fresh and the nails painted. I haven't had a bad experience yet.

But who knows, I might change if I meet someone who talks to my breasts and not too me.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:43 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,937,231 times
All this just makes me want to find a comfy corner , turn down the lights , lite a candle, and pop in a Gordon Lightfoot album ........ " If You Could Read My Mind "..... his signature song....

Old 11-09-2007, 07:07 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,293,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMyFace View Post
Okay I agree here. I have no problem with men looking at me AT ALL. But like Miborn said it's disrespectful when the guy is with another girl, or when you're with your family. Hey, there's a reason why I wear my form fitting shirts and jeans that look tight on my butt. LOL. I keep the makeup looking fresh and the nails painted. I haven't had a bad experience yet.

But who knows, I might change if I meet someone who talks to my breasts and not too me.
If your breasts talk back that might frighten me off...

Old 11-09-2007, 07:09 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,293,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
All this just makes me want to find a comfy corner , turn down the lights , lite a candle, and pop in a Gordon Lightfoot album ........ " If You Could Read My Mind "..... his signature song....
I thought "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" was his signature song???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships