Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 04:13 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,450,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I call shenanigans on both of you.

Neither I, nor any man I've been with--and I've had my share of boyfriends--has EVER wanted that much sex unless it was a special situation, like vacation.
Don't be jealous, Lilac! No shenanigans whatsoever, just the real thing. Someone has to be at the end of the Bell Curve, after all. Twenty times a week was normal for us, and those first few years, it was rarely less than fifteen times a week. Come to think of it, our water bill was high, but we saved by showering together a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 04:14 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,174,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
are you dr. Ruth?

between a guy trying to re-load and chaffing on a woman 3 times a day , everyday , seems a bit much-who did you date,,,the original energizer bunny?
Ever see Golden Lion Tamarins at the zoo?

Funniest thing I've ever seen was at the National Zoo in D.C., where they are allowed to run free (at least at the time). The female would be sitting there on a tree branch picking nits off her leg or something, the male would suddenly perk up, run over to her, BAM-BAM-BAM, then run back to where he was on the other end of the branch. Then she would look up like, "What just happened?"

That's how it would have to be, methinks.

Or maybe like Brundlefly.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:22 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,059,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I call shenanigans on both of you.

Neither I, nor any man I've been with--and I've had my share of boyfriends--has EVER wanted that much sex unless it was a special situation, like vacation. In college, I had a LDR with someone who went to another school, and once in a while, when he came to visit, we had a 3-timer. But no way, no how is 3 times a day remotely average or common. I'm with Fleetie on this.

And not to be too graphic, but if you're doing it right, you need a shower afterwards. Y'all must either have insane water bills or walk around smelling like a cross between a gym and a ho-house.
I think it's not right to assume every couple is 3x a day (I'm surprised people are saying they think that is standard.) I was only like that in one of my relationships. OP remember- depends on the couple.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,174,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Don't be jealous, Lilac! No shenanigans whatsoever, just the real thing. Someone has to be at the end of the Bell Curve, after all. Twenty times a week was normal for us, and those first few years, it was rarely less than fifteen times a week. Come to think of it, our water bill was high, but we saved by showering together a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You can't reload between waking up in the morning (a morning quickie before getting up is very sexy!), and coming home after work? And between home-from-work and bedtime? In your twenties?? In your twenties you should be able to do it 3 times in one session, let alone spread out between early a.m. and evening. Have y'all forgotten what your 20's were like? (and 30's...)

Well, all I can say is that some of us are so good, we wear a partner out for the evening in one go. Call it sexual sniping: One shot, one kill.

Morning? Oh HELL no. Don't even look at me cross-eyed in the morning. I'll rip your head off, especially if I have to catch a train or something. And I despise quickies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
I think it's not right to assume every couple is 3x a day (I'm surprised people are saying they think that is standard.) I was only like that in one of my relationships. OP remember- depends on the couple.
Aye. Going to give readers a complex with that.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,059,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Dont listen to this guy, if things go south and your married with a baby its all over. You are playing with serious fire, we are talking about the next 18 years of your life and if you split you get to deal with child support alimony divorce courts, division of assets. This guys advice is completely foolish and he wont be writing the checks when you get burned.

I would block this guy, 18 years of sub par quality of life is no joke, you will suffer and you will now have baby momma drama, trying finding another woman to have sex with you while you are trying to do the whole shared custody thing. No way man, there are real stakes in this game, just get a new girl friend and call it a day.
This is true. Don't have children with her just yet OP.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:26 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,808,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Why don't you ask HER what's wrong? We have no way to know what's going on between you and your GF.
It doesn't seems to me that your relationship is so "amazing", if you feel like asking complete strangers for advice.
In a "great relationship" people should be comfortable to discuss all matters of being together.
Nailed it.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:32 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,914,439 times
I think the OP died from a lack of sex and affection.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:54 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,977,037 times
3x a day works great for me, but I despair of finding a man my age who can meet me there .

Old 06-12-2013, 08:02 PM

37,496 posts, read 45,805,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
I think 3 times a time is certainly not the norm. I'd be walking funny after a couple of days of that, and sore to boot. I thoroughly enjoy having relations, but 3 times a day?? No thank you.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:04 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,608,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I think the OP died from a lack of sex and affection.
He's probably depressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships