Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 07:37 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,145,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
heres the thing i have studied how and when you can get pregnant... and its actually hard to get pregnant... UNLESS you KNOW when you can consieve or if you have sex EVERYDAY.. but they ONLY had sex 1 TIME!!! its day 14, 15, and 16 of a womens cycle.. day 1 is when u start to menstrate... u have a 48 hr window to actually fertilize an egg.. and sperm CAN live in u for up to 7 days... BUT when sperm enters the body the FIRST ones to die are the MALE sperms... So you have to have sex when u ARE on the CONCEPTION DAYS to have a boy... thats HOW i KNOW she planned it.. cus shes having a boy..
That's an old wives tale.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:37 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,158,550 times
Quote:
i mean yes.. for me and u thats is SOOO CRAP. but i think.. not to excuse him.. that he was in a state of depression over his x and he thought maybe she would be "better" than his x...
He was depressed because he left his girlfriend and then got involved with the girl who told him his girlfriend was cheating ??????????????

If he was so depressed WHY did he seek comfort from this particular woman?

He must not of had much of a relationship to let an outsider influence his actions.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:39 AM

Quote:
heres the thing i have studied how and when you can get pregnant... and its actually hard to get pregnant... UNLESS you KNOW when you can consieve or if you have sex EVERYDAY.. but they ONLY had sex 1 TIME!!! its day 14, 15, and 16 of a womens cycle.. day 1 is when u start to menstrate... u have a 48 hr window to actually fertilize an egg.. and sperm CAN live in u for up to 7 days... BUT when sperm enters the body the FIRST ones to die are the MALE sperms... So you have to have sex when u ARE on the CONCEPTION DAYS to have a boy... thats HOW i KNOW she planned it.. cus shes having a boy..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ROTFFLMAO !!!!!!!

Do I got some property to sell you !!

I really don't mean to be so harsh on the subject. I apologize if I have offended you. Just seems like complete immaturity.

In the ages of 22-28, MOST men/women are extremely fertile (at any given time of day)

Old 11-06-2007, 07:40 AM

159 posts, read 806,304 times
WORST than about my brother in-law.. this girl is SICK. i mean i really think that she thinks a baby is going to give her all this love... BABIES DON'T give love they TAKE it... she is going to hurt this kid Physiologically.. she is going to use him to make her feel loved.. its OBVIOUS that shes CRAZY and NEEDY!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:41 AM

859 posts, read 2,148,010 times
Quote:
why is it ALWAYS the guys fault?? i mean girls are very manipulative... they can tell u what u want to hear... do what you want them to do then.. BANG.. what they really wanted they get.. and then its OMG im pregnant.. you have to take care of me the REST of UR LIFE! SUCKER! - thats SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!
All he had to do wear a Rubber, I guess he dont care about getting AIDS or other STD's.. he is 28 he needs to grow up fast. Dont care that he just likes to party, you still have to use caution. You are the one that is trying to make this girl out to be the mean one/money hungry/wants to HOOK someone, it be intersting too hear HER SIDE. Sorry HE had a OPTION he didnt take it, he made his bed now he must lay in it

Quote:
i mean yes.. for me and u thats is SOOO CRAP. but i think.. not to excuse him..But you are making exsuses that he was in a state of depression So, I have depression. Nice exsuse... if he can party he can use a RUBBER. over his x and he thought maybe she would be "better" than his x... but it definately turned out to be WORST..
this is how scatter brained he is now- she made him watch the Notebook (the movie) and he said well She and i fight all the time like the couple in the movie... so you can fight with someone but still love them. he DOESN'T love her.. she is trying to brain wash him... its so gross.. he has guilt.. u can see it.. he loves the idea of having a son.. but i know he hates her but there is this internal struggle can i hate the mother of my child??? thing
I am sorry from what it sounds like here is that YOU need to stay out of his Buisness.You sound like you just want to baby him, you need to be telling him how stupid THIS WAS.
He is 28 not 10. You trying to make him out to be the * Good guy* here but sorry he is not. He is what I would call a *irresponsible punk* and now he HAS to grow up.

Sorry I am so harsch here, but good grief.... noone here knows this girls story. All we hear is the *poor boy* story...

Omg I just read what else you wrote in here about the *cycles* roflmao ,,,,, no wonder he thinks its ok to act this way.

how do you figure she is sick? You starting to make no sense...

Old 11-06-2007, 07:46 AM

Quote:
WORST than about my brother in-law.. this girl is SICK. i mean i really think that she thinks a baby is going to give her all this love... BABIES DON'T give love they TAKE it... she is going to hurt this kid [SIZE=2]Physiologically
[/SIZE].. she is going to use him to make her feel loved.. its OBVIOUS that shes CRAZY and NEEDY!
If this too, is a correct statement.... therefore, shouldn't he of thought twice, three times, before becoming "involved" to this extent with her ?????
(Quite common for young girls to think this way)
She was eagerly trying to break him up from his current relationship. He should of questioned HER motive and seen the RED FLAGS !

If its any consolation...... its all part of growing up.
A person never stops growing/learning............. we just learn different lessons.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:47 AM

i just think is so OBVIOUS>> shes been pregnant before told his whole family she lost the baby started crying... then announces shes pregnant... she ONLY knew him 1 month.. she is too egar to move in with him and stay at him and have him pay her way...shes a scam artist... ITS SO OBVIOUS!!!! i mean abortion??? that was an option.. but NO not to her.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:47 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
why is it ALWAYS the guys fault?? i mean girls are very manipulative... they can tell u what u want to hear... do what you want them to do then.. BANG.. what they really wanted they get.. and then its OMG im pregnant.. you have to take care of me the REST of UR LIFE! SUCKER! - thats SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!
I don't believe anyone is saying it's ALWAYS the Guys fault...but I will tell you this...I fear, this is a perfect example of the upcoming generation....no one in your generation seems to think about taking responsibility for their own actions...sorry, but it's blame everybody else and while your brother in law is in a pickle, you get no sympathy here from me....

Takes two (2) to tango....and yes, she tricked him...now, he must deal with the consequence of his mistake. Was he thinking about this on those very intimate rendezvous??? No, of course not...hun, sorry to say, you can't excuse his behavior. They were both irresponsible...I feel very sorry for the child to be, if there is one.

Me thinks your putting all the blame on this woman...I agree, she's probably looking for someone to take care of her...but, your brother in law was there to, right? If he were not, then there wouldn't be a problem, right?

Nothing in life is for free, we are all products of our choices and hopefully we learn...

Hugs to you...I hope all will work out in the end.

Good luck

Old 11-06-2007, 07:53 AM

i totally agree and respect everyone opinion.. im not trying to defend anyone really.. i am happly married for 2 yrs now with my husband... we don't have kids.. We talk and plan all of our big desicions.. and i mean ... I hate this girl I think shes sick for bring a child into this world corrupt world of ours where ppl can have kids before marriage.. i think my generation is f***** up. i really do.. But i think blame should be put WHERE it belongs... all these desprate b****** should be called out on what they are doing.

Women are trying to get pregnant to catch a guy.. and keep him tied down to her.. GROSS

Old 11-06-2007, 07:55 AM

859 posts, read 2,148,010 times
wow you sound like such a nice person....

So you blame her but not him... rofl you are something .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.