U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 01:23 AM

6,657 posts, read 6,166,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I've had some good ones, but I don't feel like thinking about them. It would just give me a false sense of hope lol.

Oh come on prince, i hear alot of good things about you from the ladies. Positive Attitude my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2013, 01:25 AM

38,781 posts, read 37,960,929 times
The time I was dating a big Samoan girl and we went to an all you can eat rib joint and she beat me out on the 5lb rib eating contest... One of the best parts was that the winner got a great big trophy that was shaped like the 3rd rib on a hog... She decided to give me the trophy... I suppose she felt sorry for me.. you know, a woman beating a man out in a competition has to chip away at a guy........

I still have it........ right next to my homerun hitting trophy... I figure that's as good as any place to put it....

LOL...Ah... those were the good times....

Old 06-29-2013, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The time I was dating a big Samoan girl and we went to an all you can eat rib joint and she beat me out on the 5lb rib eating contest... One of the best parts was that the winner got a great big trophy that was shaped like the 3rd rib on a hog... She decided to give me the trophy... I suppose she felt sorry for me.. you know, a woman beating a man out in a competition has to chip away at a guy........

I still have it........ right next to my homerun hitting trophy... I figure that's as good as any place to put it....

LOL...Ah... those were the good times....

Good one chowhound, ya those native girls are the best.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:00 AM

38,781 posts, read 37,960,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Good one chowhound, ya those native girls are the best.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:13 AM

17,170 posts, read 22,199,672 times
it was somewhere in a fairytale, i use to take her home in my car, we learned about love in the back of a dodge, the lesson hadnt gone too far, you see, she was going to be an actress, and i was going to learn to fly, (h.c)

when you are young, things are so much more impressionable

i just remember going to a lighthouse, having a picnic on the rocks,,, and never letting her hand go- we could see into each others souls- the salty air, the ocean in front of us... as we were walking hand in hand, i stopped and looked at her,,she tilted her head back, squeezed my hand tighter, i pushed the hair out of her face we kissed, and she whispered " tonight i am yours"

we watched the sun set over the ocean...the tourists left, it was getting dark,, she said she didnt want the day to end it was "perfect" she didnt want to leave

i said i had a sleeping bag in the car....i'll just grab it so we wont get chilled,,, just enough wind to keep the bugs away..

within minutes we are on an open sleeping bag on a large rock in front of a lighthouse,, next to the ocean/waves, full moon,,,
against the moonlight and she stripped- the wind blowing,,,she looked like a goddess

we ended up waking up to an awesome sunrise in each others arms-it was a magical night,,,that neither one of us will forget,

i've seen her a few times thru the years, long since married with kids,,,, in a restaurant,,,,i'll look over and we will share a quick smile,,remembering that night

she was once behind me in line at the movie theater getting tickets, i didnt know it-she grabbed my hand and squeezed
i turned around, her eyes were full, i lost my breath, she was beautiful, holding the hand of her daughter,,her husband buying popcorn,,we didnt say a word,,my eyes got full too, she brushed the hair on the head of my young son- and her hubby came back in line..

Old 06-29-2013, 03:26 AM

17,170 posts, read 22,199,672 times
its funny, when you look back,,,,thru mature eyes, and realize how naive and immature you once were-often not appreciating whats in front of you

i've had many memorable dates....
some of the best were some innocent times with my first girl-friend ,,,,just being together laughing,,,our whole lives in front of us-it was magical...

and the first date of when i met my sons mother,,,we practically stayed outside in the parking lot for hours, not wanting to say goodbye....

those were the days my friend, i thought theyd never end.....

Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 AM

432 posts, read 1,001,686 times
I've got two that will stay with me forever. As a young 16 year old driving around in the "hot rods" of the day with my boyfriend and us hanging out with friends at the drive in.

The other date was a 3rd date when I was 40. It was actually my birthday and he took me out to the local airfields and I got a open cockpit adventure flight in a Tiger Moth. That was a really cool date and birthday! We only dated for 6 weeks (he ended up being creepy) but I will never forget that day.

Old 06-29-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
its funny, when you look back,,,,thru mature eyes, and realize how naive and immature you once were-often not appreciating whats in front of you

i've had many memorable dates....
some of the best were some innocent times with my first girl-friend ,,,,just being together laughing,,,our whole lives in front of us-it was magical...

and the first date of when i met my sons mother,,,we practically stayed outside in the parking lot for hours, not wanting to say goodbye....

those were the days my friend, i thought theyd never end.....

I agree well said.

ok sometimes the best dates don't cost a lot of money. So heres some suggestions and helpful advice.

Best Dates On A Budget - YouTube

Also thanks guys really good posts!

Old 06-30-2013, 09:27 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,166,353 times
Best date ever was when my exwife went on our 3rd date to see Vermillion Lies. They were hilarious.

Vermillion Lies Global Warming - YouTube

Old 07-01-2013, 08:14 PM

Mahalo guys good stuff, your also helping the poor saps who have no clue where to take there dates
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or