Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 11:07 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,708,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Best date ever, we had been dating only a month, knew each other for six months, had just slept together, and the next week was...Valentine's Day...what do you do? We decided to just go all out, and be crazy in love. We both dressed up, went out to dinner, it was like we were the only ones in this crowded restaurant. The wine was sweet, and every bite was perfect. We knew what we were going to when we got home...

And three years later, we are still together.
Right on my brah ur a blessed man, im happy for u, a good woman in our lives can enhance our experience on this rock..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2013, 11:56 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,948,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Best date ever, we had been dating only a month, knew each other for six months, had just slept together, and the next week was...Valentine's Day...what do you do? We decided to just go all out, and be crazy in love. We both dressed up, went out to dinner, it was like we were the only ones in this crowded restaurant. The wine was sweet, and every bite was perfect. We knew what we were going to when we got home...

And three years later, we are still together.
Your story made me smile.

I am happy for you.

-M

Old 08-15-2013, 10:58 PM

Aloha come on guys i know there are alot more good and best date stories out there. Feel free to share don't be shy. Mahalo

Old 08-17-2013, 08:52 PM

Here is some stories of some best dates from others not on cd.

What's the Best First Date? - Page 2

Dont be shy guys and gals. Tell us your best dates.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:50 AM

Aloha, Here an article with some helpful tips in having the best date.
Dating Advice for Men ? Tips to Have The Best Date of Your Life - NewsWire

Let us know what you think and give us your story of your best date.

Old 08-28-2013, 01:41 AM

Aloha, i know there is more good dates out there. Why don't you share with us yours?

Old 08-29-2013, 08:55 PM

Aloha everybody, here is some advice about the first date, what do you think?

Top 10 Tips for a Great First Date - Listverse

Share your story of your best date.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:21 PM

727 posts, read 1,528,245 times
My best date was actually last Wednesday. It was my birthday, and a friend that was supposed to take me out cancelled on me. This girl that I was talking to off of POF offered to buy me a drink. I got on the Metro and I met her in Chinatown in DC. She showed up with a red velvet cupcake she bought me. We took a bus up H Street to a bar called the Country Club. We had a drink, then went to play mini golf in the upstairs part of the bar (Home). After our round we went to the bar and talked some more. We went out to the bus stop and waited what seemed like an eternity for the next bus after we missed two others. It began to rain, so we huddled under her umbrella, where we talked and kissed. Finally our bus arrives, and we head back to the Metro station. I got off with her at L'Enfant Plaza and walked her home. We made out some more in front of her boat (yes, she lives on a boat on the Potomac - how cool is that?).

She's going to Annapolis for the weekend for an art show, and I am in Richmond cleaning and packing at my old home. We're going to see Jobs Monday when I get back.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:13 PM

337 posts, read 894,513 times
Motorcycle ride through the canyons and good sex to finish the night.

Not much of a romantic

Old 09-02-2013, 03:09 PM

Wonderful experiences and posts guys.

just for today i thought i would post something funny, we all can use a good laugh. Enjoy

Oh warning adult language. Be advised.

Siri Argument - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships