Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 11:32 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,755,481 times

Advertisements

My worst date was i took this wonderful girl out on a nice date, we dressed up really fancy. Anything that could go wrong that night went wrong. We went to this fancy italian restaurant and ordered our food and the waiter kind of had an accident and dropped spaghetti all over my dates lap on her gorgeous dress. After that we decided to change our plans and head to her place so she could change.

You wouldnt guess? Yes i got a flat tire in the middle of no where. Thank god i had a spare, so i got out to change the tire, and it starts pouring, then i get grease and dirt on me from the jack and tire. So when i got done i was soaked. So once again we change our plans i will drop her off and she can change, then i will go home and change.Then we will catch a latenight movie.

So im driving and to get to her house we have to drive thru the bad side of town. I get pulled over for a random inspection. So i get her home, and she slips and falls in the mud as she was walking to the door. Safe to say we ended the nigh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2013, 11:34 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
My worst date was i took this wonderful girl out on a nice date, we dressed up really fancy. Anything that could go wrong that night went wrong. We went to this fancy italian restaurant and ordered our food and the waiter kind of had an accident and dropped spaghetti all over my dates lap on her gorgeous dress. After that we decided to change our plans and head to her place so she could change.

You wouldnt guess? Yes i got a flat tire in the middle of no where. Thank god i had a spare, so i got out to change the tire, and it starts pouring, then i get grease and dirt on me from the jack and tire. So when i got done i was soaked. So once again we change our plans i will drop her off and she can change, then i will go home and change.Then we will catch a latenight movie.

So im driving and to get to her house we have to drive thru the bad side of town. I get pulled over for a random inspection. So i get her home, and she slips and falls in the mud as she was walking to the door. Safe to say we ended the nigh
Good lord, a team of SNL writers couldn't have come up with that nightmare.........

Old 06-19-2013, 11:34 PM

Thank god she was a coworker who knew me for a longtime. True story.

Whats your worst date ever?

Old 06-19-2013, 11:39 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I moved in circles with this little hot brunette that used to wear skin tight dresses, had long hair and was a sexy little rock n roll type.

We get together and meet up and I'm taking her somewhere in my car.

She rolls the window down and spits out the window like a big old nasty long shore man.

Killed it....

Big time. I've told this story before, but I couldn't believe this nasty white trash woman before me........

It was amazing actually, the transformation.....

Old 06-19-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I moved in circles with this little hot brunette that used to wear skin tight dresses, had long hair and was a sexy little rock n roll type.

She rolls the window down and spits out the window like a big old nasty long shore man.

Killed it....

Big time. I've told this story before, but I couldn't believe this nasty white trash woman before me........

Ya i would feel the same way.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:02 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,306 times
It was last year summer. I met a girl and we went walking to the mountains. Suddenly terrible wind started to blow. I wonder how this wind didn't throw down us. Much carefully we returned. It was our first date and I said her: 'I guess you never will forget this date'. 'Hell yes', she answered, or something about it.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:08 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,511 times
Don't know if it was worst because I am married to him now. But recently me and my husband sat on our couch watching TV and I said:

Remember when you perved me on this couch?

It was my 2nd time at his house we're dating for a month.

He said:

yeah and I let you feel my penis from my pants. I was surprised you talk to me after.

I was like..... So was that your plan? not to talk to me again after that. And he was like no.

Anyway, for some reason, he did got away with it. My husband has gotten away with things that won't normally with other guys.

I honestly don't know why things that normally makes me angry with guys I dated, when my husband did it, I just let it pass.

So for women if you were dating guys and he made that move put your hands in their penis will you be offended?

My husband said he perved me because we already are bf/gf. But still... we were only dating for a month.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:11 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Killed it....

Haha, this sounds like me. Not that I'm white trash, but I am a women in all aspect physically...until I open my mouth to speak; than it all goes out the window.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:21 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,843 times
OP... but did you have any follow up dates? I mean, something that crazy is something a couple could talk about for a long, long time!

I think my worst date was when I went mountain biking. I was getting tired and maybe a little heat exhaustion, but the man I was with kept pushing me. I stared feeling really weak and then I crashed my bike and broke my collarbone. I refused to get back on the bike. We walked the bikes to a road and two men in a pickup stopped and helped us (drove us back). I was so greatful that I didn't have to walk back that I handed them $50 for the ride! I didn't care, I just wanted to get rid of the bike and go lie down someplace.

I was in pain for two months after that. So the "misery" from that first date lasted a while.

I don't mountain bike anymore BTW, lol.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:09 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Had one where she stared right through me while asking questions that sounded lije a job interview. Weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships