Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 10:03 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,298,587 times

Advertisements

When I was in my early twenties I went to a Blink 182 concert with a girl that I had met at a bar a week earlier. She was a cute lifeguard, she seemed interesting enough, and she definitely liked to have a good time.

The date got off to a bad start when I noticed before the concert that she was concealing a flask of vodka in her underwear, and she was already a bit tipsy from dinner. It got worse when she stopped to pee behind a car in the parking lot and the car was occupied. It hit rock bottom when, halfway through the concert, she got into a fight with another girl and got thrown out by security. To add insult to injury she puked in my truck on the ride home.

I ended up going out with her a few more times, but we both knew it was just a summer fling and there were no hard feelings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 11:39 AM

2,793 posts, read 4,070,047 times
I met a guy online and went on a date. This was way back when, so things weren't quite as dangerous, but I was still stupid. Oh and no one had cellphones either. I met up with him. He asked me if he could take me to the restaurant. I figured since it was down the street, worst case scenario, I could walk back to my car. Yeah, that was NOT the worst case scenario.

As I was already in the car, he proceeded to tell me he changed the plans and took me 30 miles away. Fine. He tried to hold my hand and hold me at one point. First date dude, get off of me! THEN his wife shows up with their two kids (how in the world did they even find us?). She gets all in my face how I am ruining their life. She's saying all this stuff to me, in front of the kids. (I love this part) I asked her if she loved her kids. She was thrown. I asked her again. She says "yes of course" then I say in a low voice so the kids don't hear, "do this at home, with your husband, w/o them there because they are seeing this and you are traumatizing them. I don't care if Daddy is or is not cheating, you do NOT do drag them into your drama. And btw, he never said he was married or had kids, so blame him for ruining your marriage, not me". Needless to say, she was jaw-dropped shocked and then looked so sad cuz she knew it was true. And then I walked away.

I went into a store and hid out in the bathroom. Like I said, no one really had cellphones. I had one but I was basically paging people I knew to come and get me. In the end, no one could...and somehow, the guy found me in the bathroom. Really? Did I have a GPS tracker on me or what? I finally came out since he was now my ride home. He decided he needed to tell me about their ENTIRE relationship. We go to the car, but guess what? His wife moved it. But yet, he guessed where it was. Tell me this isn't getting weirder by the moment.

I told him to take me home. He obliged. Or so I thought. Instead, he started taking streets home. Remember, 30 miles away? LONG drive. Did I get home? Nope. Instead he brought me to his boat. No no no. I'm either getting raped or killed. Joy!

In the end, the arse finally took me home. I got home 12, yes, T-W-E-L-V-E hours later!!!!!! And then he asked me to go out again since he had a good evening. I just laughed and said hell no. And he had the cojones to keep calling me. OMG. I guess no really wasn't part of his vocabulary.

Worst. Date. Ever.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:45 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,138 times
I was a worst first date ever.

Met a guy at a bar. He set up a date the next Friday. We went out to dinner. I had two straight shots of Grey Goose. We went to a bar and I had another shot and a blue moon. We went to a next bar, had a few more shots, blacked out (the last thing I remember was dancing and singing Journey). Apparently, we went back to his place-I threw up all over myself and his town house. He gave me basketball shorts an a tee shirt to sleep in. Spent the night. Woke up the next morning and started to make out with him (after I used mouth wash and brushed my teeth). Got in my car and went home.

Never heard from him again...still friends on fb though...keeping it classy as always.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:53 AM

157 posts, read 253,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psichick View Post
I met a guy online and went on a date. This was way back when, so things weren't quite as dangerous, but I was still stupid. Oh and no one had cellphones either. I met up with him. He asked me if he could take me to the restaurant. I figured since it was down the street, worst case scenario, I could walk back to my car. Yeah, that was NOT the worst case scenario.

As I was already in the car, he proceeded to tell me he changed the plans and took me 30 miles away. Fine. He tried to hold my hand and hold me at one point. First date dude, get off of me! THEN his wife shows up with their two kids (how in the world did they even find us?). She gets all in my face how I am ruining their life. She's saying all this stuff to me, in front of the kids. (I love this part) I asked her if she loved her kids. She was thrown. I asked her again. She says "yes of course" then I say in a low voice so the kids don't hear, "do this at home, with your husband, w/o them there because they are seeing this and you are traumatizing them. I don't care if Daddy is or is not cheating, you do NOT do drag them into your drama. And btw, he never said he was married or had kids, so blame him for ruining your marriage, not me". Needless to say, she was jaw-dropped shocked and then looked so sad cuz she knew it was true. And then I walked away.

I went into a store and hid out in the bathroom. Like I said, no one really had cellphones. I had one but I was basically paging people I knew to come and get me. In the end, no one could...and somehow, the guy found me in the bathroom. Really? Did I have a GPS tracker on me or what? I finally came out since he was now my ride home. He decided he needed to tell me about their ENTIRE relationship. We go to the car, but guess what? His wife moved it. But yet, he guessed where it was. Tell me this isn't getting weirder by the moment.

I told him to take me home. He obliged. Or so I thought. Instead, he started taking streets home. Remember, 30 miles away? LONG drive. Did I get home? Nope. Instead he brought me to his boat. No no no. I'm either getting raped or killed. Joy!

In the end, the arse finally took me home. I got home 12, yes, T-W-E-L-V-E hours later!!!!!! And then he asked me to go out again since he had a good evening. I just laughed and said hell no. And he had the cojones to keep calling me. OMG. I guess no really wasn't part of his vocabulary.

Worst. Date. Ever.

OMG! What a jerk! Did he make any move on you during those 12 hours?

Old 06-20-2013, 12:46 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,958,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
I was a worst first date ever.

Met a guy at a bar. He set up a date the next Friday. We went out to dinner. I had two straight shots of Grey Goose. We went to a bar and I had another shot and a blue moon. We went to a next bar, had a few more shots, blacked out (the last thing I remember was dancing and singing Journey). Apparently, we went back to his place-I threw up all over myself and his town house. He gave me basketball shorts an a tee shirt to sleep in. Spent the night. Woke up the next morning and started to make out with him (after I used mouth wash and brushed my teeth). Got in my car and went home.

Never heard from him again...still friends on fb though...keeping it classy as always.
I have heard stories similar to this.
Why so much booze ?
What happened there? Were you nervous? Was it peer pressure?

Do you always drink like that ?

I have a similar story...

I was dating someone for about 3 ish weeks at this story.
I took her to a local bar that had some decent bands that night. I met up with a friend and his gf.
My date starts boozing pretty hard, as she was kind of a party girl. My buddies date didnt have one drink (no peer pressure). Me and my friend drank a little bit, but not heavily.
Me and my date had a decent time, but at one point my date is drunk and exchanges phone numbers with my buddies gf (my date was always obtaining ANYONE's phone number, was kinda weird to me).
The second band turned out to be pretty bad live, and my date was hammered.
We wound up back at my place, and my date must have puked at least 6 times that night, bathroom, trashcan. Thank god I was able to aim it the right direction. haha. not that funny.

She apologized to me in the AM, and she was sincere. She simply said she drank too much. (no brakes?)
But, it turns out this woman just really liked to party, and getting hammered 2-6 times a month was kind of her MO.
That relationship didn't last long.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:51 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
I have heard stories similar to this.
Why so much booze ?
What happened there? Were you nervous? Was it peer pressure?

Do you always drink like that ?

I have a similar story...

I was dating someone for about 3 ish weeks at this story.
I took her to a local bar that had some decent bands that night. I met up with a friend and his gf.
My date starts boozing pretty hard, as she was kind of a party girl. My buddies date didnt have one drink (no peer pressure). Me and my friend drank a little bit, but not heavily.
Me and my date had a decent time, but at one point my date is drunk and exchanges phone numbers with my buddies gf (my date was always obtaining ANYONE's phone number, was kinda weird to me).
The second band turned out to be pretty bad live, and my date was hammered.
We wound up back at my place, and my date must have puked at least 6 times that night, bathroom, trashcan. Thank god I was able to aim it the right direction. haha. not that funny.

She apologized to me in the AM, and she was sincere. She simply said she drank too much. (no brakes?)
But, it turns out this woman just really liked to party, and getting hammered 2-6 times a month was kind of her MO.
That relationship didn't last long.
After work and school...Fridays and Saturdays are a free for all. I always drink like that...not normally to the point of getting sick, but to the point of blacking out.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi85 View Post
OMG! What a jerk! Did he make any move on you during those 12 hours?
He tried to hold my hand multiple times. As we were watching a street performer, he tried to stand behind me and put his arms around me. On his boat, he wanted to get frisky. He even wanted a kiss good-night (morning? since by then it was 7am!!!).

Too many moves for a first date IMO. And holding me hostage was definitely a deal breaker. LOL

Old 06-20-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
My worst date was i took this wonderful girl out on a nice date, we dressed up really fancy. Anything that could go wrong that night went wrong. We went to this fancy italian restaurant and ordered our food and the waiter kind of had an accident and dropped spaghetti all over my dates lap on her gorgeous dress. After that we decided to change our plans and head to her place so she could change.

You wouldnt guess? Yes i got a flat tire in the middle of no where. Thank god i had a spare, so i got out to change the tire, and it starts pouring, then i get grease and dirt on me from the jack and tire. So when i got done i was soaked. So once again we change our plans i will drop her off and she can change, then i will go home and change.Then we will catch a latenight movie.

So im driving and to get to her house we have to drive thru the bad side of town. I get pulled over for a random inspection. So i get her home, and she slips and falls in the mud as she was walking to the door. Safe to say we ended the nigh
Just curious if you guys ever tried to go out again.
I think after that night, I would have said, "fate is telling us something". LOL. Yikes!

Old 06-20-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
So for women if you were dating guys and he made that move put your hands in their penis will you be offended?
I'm not sure. I guess by that point, if I was bf/gf and dating a month, I'd probably have slept with the guy already, so probably not. If there was no sex already or even heavy petting, then yes, I'd be offended.

For example, I met a guy online. Not from a dating site or anything, we just were friends for years. It turned into a more love thing so we figured we should meat. The second date we went on, after dinner and all that, as we were making out, he says to me, "get on your knees and suck my c**k. Um, yeah. I was a bit offended.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:34 PM

6 posts, read 27,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I moved in circles with this little hot brunette that used to wear skin tight dresses, had long hair and was a sexy little rock n roll type.

We get together and meet up and I'm taking her somewhere in my car.

She rolls the window down and spits out the window like a big old nasty long shore man.

Killed it....

Big time. I've told this story before, but I couldn't believe this nasty white trash woman before me........

It was amazing actually, the transformation.....
You couldn't tell she was kind of trashy by the "skin tight dresses"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships