Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2013, 12:10 AM

384 posts, read 594,106 times

Advertisements

I sure do. I just left a 6 month relationship and part of the reason I broke up with her was her annoying habits, most of which is that she never called me without being asked. Her justification was that "I never called my boyfriends because my mother never did that"--her mother is a divorced miserable old lady.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 12:29 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPDAL View Post
I sure do. I just left a 6 month relationship and part of the reason I broke up with her was her annoying habits, most of which is that she never called me without being asked. Her justification was that "I never called my boyfriends because my mother never did that"--her mother is a divorced miserable old lady.
Yes, you're right, but... she is she, even with her annoying habits. You just can date her or break up with her. Don't try to change the people, but in most of the times you will can't do that.

Old 06-23-2013, 12:35 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times
Yes.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:37 AM

384 posts, read 594,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
Yes, you're right, but... she is she, even with her annoying habits. You just can date her or break up with her. Don't try to change the people, but in most of the times you will can't do that.
But it seems like every girl I date has a catch, in the form of some annoying behavior.

Old 06-23-2013, 03:15 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,717,447 times
I marry women who don't write or call, but were/are happy when i do. Good enough for me.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:02 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
Quote:
you have every right to remove yourself from any relationship you deem unhappy. Someone that is uncourteous is a good enough reason for me.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:11 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,471 times
Not really, but even if we don't talk I expect we'll end up communicating in some way. If I was with someone who showed little desire to communicate, we probably wouldn't be together for long.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:41 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
That is horrible.

I am a very affectionate person, and I always liked guys who are affectionate. I cannot stand an emotional dead fish. Those are boring as hell.

I don't blame you for dumping her, I would have done that myself a long time ago. yuck ugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships