U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 08:33 PM

13,508 posts, read 11,034,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree8627 View Post
. It's just such an amazing dream that I wish it was real.
not a good sign when you're married.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 03:58 PM

11 posts, read 6,479 times
It's a sign that you are not getting something from your husband, probably emotional and physical attention. If he loves you, he'd better change his ways or you will be acting out your dreams in real life.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:29 AM

9,744 posts, read 6,277,070 times
I've had dreams about random people from acquaintances to celebrities, and even some guys that I would not have thought of as attractive. Of course the dreams are kinda fun, and when I wake up I think about them and sometimes feel a spark of something towards that guy a little. I just don't act on it, or flirt with the guy, or take it anyplace but the inside of my head.

The thing is...I remember before I was married, and the thrill of that "new partner" thing...the lead up, flirting, finding out if they are interested, the tension and excitement, the heady fun of a new thing. All of that has been gone from my life for over 17 years! You just can't keep that going in a marriage, as far as I know. People play all of these "games" to try, and we've got movies like Mr. & Mrs. Smith that explore the notion of one day finding out your spouse that you're bored with is actually some totally new and different person, and the wonder of that rekindling thing. But in reality, I don't think it works that way. There is no outfit, act, vacation, contraption, or scenario that can make me feel that way about my husband. He's just too familiar and too comfortable. Now don't get me wrong...I don't hate comfortable. And I don't require novelty. I'm OK with what I have. But I can be honest with myself about these flights of fancy...it isn't that I want some other guy...this guy or that guy, or any guy. It's that feeling that I'm reminiscing about.

Old 04-08-2017, 10:28 AM

1 posts, read 190 times
I am married, have been for 3 years but here recently I have been dreaming of an ex he is saying he wants me to be with him, but I'm telling him I'm married and then he kisses me and I start to miss him not realizing that my husbands brother seen us kids and he says that can never happen again. Than he says I need to tell my husband ( his brother) but I can't and I keep secretly seeing the other guy. Do you think maybe he dreams of me too?

Old 04-08-2017, 11:17 AM

68 posts, read 35,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2justynsarah View Post
We might be married, but we are not dead honey! lol. As long as it's a fantasy, and you don't actually act upon it, then there is no harm in it. However, if you are seriously dreaming about being with other guys, you need to evaluate what's going on in your marriage? What are you missing?
I agree!...

Old 04-08-2017, 11:36 AM

35,817 posts, read 39,375,570 times
Completely normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships