U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-03-2010, 10:41 PM

3,458 posts, read 3,709,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
This is probably going to sound ridiculous but Iíve very recently started dating a guy who almost always has bad breath. I donít know how to describe it but itís definitely not from the food heís eating. It kind of smells like he smoked a bunch of cigarettes the day before and itís the leftover coming up from his lungs. He doesnít smoke or do drugs, though. It actually deters me from doing anything other than giving him quick kisses. I have told him about it and heís trying to figure out whatís causing it but itís making him insecure and itís turning me off in the meantime. I did date a guy a few years back who also always had bad breathóhis always smelled stale like a really old person. I somehow dealt with it for a year but long, passionate kisses were out of the question. Iím not sure if I can deal with it again.

Has anyone here ever dated anyone with chronic bad breath? How did you deal with it?
I would never be able to deal with it. I can't even drink tap water in the summertime because I can taste every parts per million of sulfur in it. He needs to see a dentist and an ENT.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2010, 10:45 PM

3,458 posts, read 3,709,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I have this problem. I am the one with the bad breath.

BUT the weirdest part is I wonder if it is some kind of chemical clash between people or something, because some people say it is horrendous, and other people can't for the life of them smell it.... it is weird.

the guy I like the most honestly and truly thinks my ex is lying to me about my having bad breath, but my cousin says it too...... my munchkin allways checks it for me, and sometimes he says it is bad, other times he sayd it is fine.

I have noticed a definate pattern though, if I eat Macdonalds or drink milk it is bad no mattern what for about 2 days...

It sucks, but it is a great way to get me to stop eating Macdonals and drinking milk for long periods of time.

The new guy I am seeing has already mentioned it.... it is a horrible thing to live with, when it is enzymes and has nothing to do with dental care...
Maybe you need to see a doc and see what is up. You might have H. pylori.

Bad Breath Linked To Bacteria That Cause Stomach Ulcer And Cancer

Old 09-05-2010, 02:51 AM

2 posts, read 1,443 times
I have suffered with bad breath for about 9 years now. I spent a small fortune on bad breath cures. Nothing I tried seem to work even as it said it would. I read this site and think it is useful and gives me something to think about. In any case it is always helpful to just to have people writing about it. I did find this site Oraltech Labs & their advice helped me most, I’ve got a boyfriend now & he said its working, hope it helps you too. Kindest, Kathy Jones. NJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships