Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 10:24 AM

769 posts, read 976,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Where about in Charleston are you? I assume North Charleston?

Love the downtown historic district. I'd be fat and broke if I lived there! lol
I live in West Ashley..almost in the sticks. I work in N. Charleston. My horse lives at Middleton equestrian center (Middleton Plantation).

IF I lived in downtown I would be WAY out of place. Pure country girl here. I want to move further out when I buy a house.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:40 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We did up a chicken, artichoke, and cannellini bean spezzatino for dinner last night.

Great leftovers for breakfast too...
That sound YUM-E! I may have to make that one day this week.
We went out to dinner last night. WF inspired it...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post
I live in West Ashley..almost in the sticks. I work in N. Charleston. My horse lives at Middleton equestrian center (Middleton Plantation).

IF I lived in downtown I would be WAY out of place. Pure country girl here. I want to move further out when I buy a house.
I grew up in the suburbs. I would actually love to live in a city that is walkable. Lived out in the sticks for about 10yrs and that was nice too. I guess I like most areas equally...I just default to where my husband wants to live...left up to me I would never be able to decide. lol

Old 07-08-2013, 12:07 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
I just saw in another forum that someone paid 2k for a purse.... good lord.... I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on something like that.... Thank goodness mrs. Chow has a more sensible budget in terms of things like that...

Old 07-08-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
I just saw in another forum that someone paid 2k for a purse.... good lord.... I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on something like that.... Thank goodness mrs. Chow has a more sensible budget in terms of things like that...
Oh I couldn't do that either. It wouldn't matter if I had money to burn...I just can't see the point. I get tired of carrying the same purse...that's a lot of money to spend on something that will sit in the closet for months at a time.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:13 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
yeah, I was just thinking even if I were rich, I just couldn't see spending a lot of money on certain things, I'm thinking of stuff I may like.... IDK.... I'm a simple dude, really at the end of the day...I'd dress the same and be the same if I was to win the lotto and rake in 10 or 15 million.... I'm still a jeans and t-shirt guy at heart.

I've been talking about upgrading the stereo in the mustang for a while now and music is important to me and I'm still dragging my feet on doing it.... I can afford it obviously, but IDK.......

Old 07-08-2013, 01:37 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
yeah, I was just thinking even if I were rich, I just couldn't see spending a lot of money on certain things, I'm thinking of stuff I may like.... IDK.... I'm a simple dude, really at the end of the day...I'd dress the same and be the same if I was to win the lotto and rake in 10 or 15 million.... I'm still a jeans and t-shirt guy at heart.

I've been talking about upgrading the stereo in the mustang for a while now and music is important to me and I'm still dragging my feet on doing it.... I can afford it obviously, but IDK.......
Best thing I ever did to my car was add a connector to my iPod. Love it!

Old 07-08-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Best thing I ever did to my car was add a connector to my iPod. Love it!
I have an input for my ipod too. My husband added one to my old car and when it came time to buy a new one I was hooked. It was a requirement when I bought my new car.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:01 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
(fixed) Yes, that's our bunny! Isn't he cute?? He is the softest little fuzz ball ever!

Did you have breakfast for dinner tonight? What did you make? Waffles?
Still not thinking about any bunny.
Bacon and waffles, been a long time since I made waffles.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Still not thinking about any bunny.
Bacon and waffles, been a long time since I made waffles.
You are such a perv! I edited the pic. I need to start thinking like a man...or at least like YOU before I post a pic! lol

Ha...I called it...waffles.
I know you so well sometimes

Old 07-08-2013, 02:10 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
I have an input for my ipod too. My husband added one to my old car and when it came time to buy a new one I was hooked. It was a requirement when I bought my new car.
Now I want to take long road trips so I can listen to it. My wife's car came with a iPod connection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships