Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2013, 11:24 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Well, not all, thankfully. My BF is 9+ years younger than I am, and he has always found older women more appealing. He said he just finds them sexier - smarter, no "bimbo-itus", and they typically are much more confident sexually and otherwise. That doesn't mean he doesn't look at younger women...sure he does! He's not dead.
bonus points for you for finding such a chap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2013, 12:30 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDaBrain View Post
First time I ever had sex was absolutely amazing. I had a few drinks so I was able to go for 25-30 minutes. It was so great and she was equally satisfied (just judging by her reactions)

You can be very good at sex the first time you do it too
That has more to do with the difference between the way men and women experience sex than with you just having amazing prowess. Men are pretty much guaranteed an orgasm every time, whereas it takes longer for women to figure out what works for them. Honestly, I don't know of any women who say that their first time was "absolutely amazing." Was it sweet or intimate or fun? Sure. Was it the best sex they ever had? Not a chance.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
They're probably the older men here who call older women names. They are definite rejects.
I agree with this.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:10 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,607,320 times
My preferences don't seem to be changing as I age. Still attracted to the same age range I was attracted to when I was 20. So I am fairly certain I will be one of those 50 year olds who only dates 20 yr olds one day.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:32 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,053 times
There's nothing wrong with it.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:37 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,205,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I don't date those men and I attract much younger, hotter men as well.
Sure you do.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:40 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Sure you do.
She's a hotty leave her alone.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:40 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,205,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
Men in their 40s and 50s who consistently date much younger women often have power and control issues. Sure, they like sex with nubile young bodies. But they also want partners they deem less savvy, less experienced about life and easier to manipulate.

Frankly, in my experience (am I 44), it is almost always the men who approach the women, not vice versa.
I'm starting to think that you really don't like other guys. Seriously.

If a dude wants to and can think younger and he's happy than at the end of the day that's all that should matter. All this talk about how pathetic it is and how these guys are not all mentally there speak more about those who make such claims then the men they are speaking about.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:00 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I'm starting to think that you really don't like other guys. Seriously.

If a dude wants to and can think younger and he's happy than at the end of the day that's all that should matter. All this talk about how pathetic it is and how these guys are not all mentally there speak more about those who make such claims then the men they are speaking about.
I don't dislike other guys. I am just calling it like I see it. What can I do? Pretend I don't see what is right there in front me out of deference to some Man Code? Sorry, but I prefer to be honest...

Old 09-20-2013, 12:29 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
There seems to be some kind of bizarre support for this kind of arrangement, and that is 50yr old + men, with 20 something girlfriends.

And here I am talking about regular guys being seriously in love with these girls, showering them with cash and gifts with no regard to the future, blinded by love and stupidity.

And how about the kids' inheritances, snatched away by an outsider - now that is just wrong!

Isn't this just pathetic?

Now, I can understand the sex thing, for sure, - but to go Full Monty , head over heels in 'love' with a bimbo that's only after your cash - well how sad is that?

And why do some of you lot stand up for this fraud and sham?
You have to determine if she really loves you (not you personally) or she's after your cash. If you can "Afford" it, why not? You can't take the money with you to the after life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships