Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should I do with my slave boyfriend for a week
Dress him as a french maid and have him serve me and my friends. 8 44.44%
Dress him up as a female stripper and make him do a striptease for us. 1 5.56%
Take him shopping for women's clothes and make him try things on in the store. 5 27.78%
Make him wear a bikini to the beach 1 5.56%
Dress him as a girl and take him to a girl's spa day to help him relax 2 11.11%
Take him to Victoria's Secret and get him fitted for a bra and make it obvious we're shopping for him 2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 08:52 AM

1,858 posts, read 3,102,881 times

Advertisements

One day you'll look back at this post/thread and cringe. Sorry, but the behaviors you describe are not respectful. Not sure why you'd get joy out of humiliating a person you profess to love - even if he "is all in."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2013, 09:19 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,374,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Just because someone doesn't like to participate in humiliating someone doesn't mean they are rigid and can't have fun
Not necessarily, just doesnt coincide with people I would date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
So.... someone has to accept some humiliation to date you?....
Jokingly and occasionally, yep.

Oddly enough its never been much of an issue. Girls that tend to be like that are often more fun, outgoing, etc.

What some of you seem to be missing is humility is not always a bad thing. Humiliation is often fun and amusing. Also, what you guys consider "humiliation" many consider nothing of the sort.

Me wearing my halloween costumes would kill some people with embarrassment if they wore them, does nothing of the sort to me.

All depends on the person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-05-2013, 05:38 AM

33 posts, read 205,791 times
Thanks for everyone's input.

I talked to my girlfriends. They LOVE the idea. We're gonna take him shopping, have him serve us as a French maid, take him to the spa, give him a name.

What should his girl's name be? We will call him this all week. A real and feminine name is best (nothing silly or outdated, please).

I found the PERFECT french maid outfit. It's from Australia, so I called my old friend who lives there, she went out and bought it first thing and sent it rush delivery. Should be here Saturday morning. Here's a pic French Maid Outfit - Bras N Things

I already have my preparations planned. Tonight, Friday, after work I will take him to get waxed from head to toe, get his mani-pedi etc. Then we will go pick out a wig (I found a nice quality shop with real human hair wigs; pricey but worth it).

Saturday, the girls and us will go shopping at the mall. I already picke dup one outfit that he can wear when we go shopping (it's just a cute grey top top and a fun blue skirt from Forever 21 plus bra and panties). We'll shop til we drop. My friends and I are going to treat him to a new wardrobe (they all wanna pitch in) so he can have at least one outfit per day, and maybe more.

What kind of outfits should we buy?

What kind of lingerie should we get him?

The rest of Saturday he will serve us in the french maid outfit. Sunday we might go to the beach with him in a bikini.

It's going to be an awesome week.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peasandcarrots85 View Post
Thanks for everyone's input.

I talked to my girlfriends. They LOVE the idea. We're gonna take him shopping, have him serve us as a French maid, take him to the spa, give him a name.

What should his girl's name be? We will call him this all week. A real and feminine name is best (nothing silly or outdated, please).

I found the PERFECT french maid outfit. It's from Australia, so I called my old friend who lives there, she went out and bought it first thing and sent it rush delivery. Should be here Saturday morning. Here's a pic French Maid Outfit - Bras N Things

I already have my preparations planned. Tonight, Friday, after work I will take him to get waxed from head to toe, get his mani-pedi etc. Then we will go pick out a wig (I found a nice quality shop with real human hair wigs; pricey but worth it).

Saturday, the girls and us will go shopping at the mall. I already picke dup one outfit that he can wear when we go shopping (it's just a cute grey top top and a fun blue skirt from Forever 21 plus bra and panties). We'll shop til we drop. My friends and I are going to treat him to a new wardrobe (they all wanna pitch in) so he can have at least one outfit per day, and maybe more.

What kind of outfits should we buy?

What kind of lingerie should we get him?

The rest of Saturday he will serve us in the french maid outfit. Sunday we might go to the beach with him in a bikini.

It's going to be an awesome week.

Perfect!

I see no issue with it, but you will obviously know gauged on his reaction. If he gets mad and is an "absolutely no way" then obviously not a good idea. But of course if he doesn't have much of an issue it's no biggie.

Don't let some of the people posting in this thread get to you, everyone is different and just because some of them walk around with sticks up their.... it doesn't mean everyone does If I lost a bet and my gf and her friends wanted to do that, I'd totally be down. I think it's good that your friends are willing to be involved, esp. going places. If it was just you two I think that would make it a bit more awkward.

Old 07-05-2013, 07:13 AM

Deep down, he'll like it. It'll be super fun. We agreed that we're not going to laugh at him or make fun of him. He will be our servant some of the time, and he will be 'punished' if he performs poorly (spanking our little maid if she screws up), but we're not going to torture him.

I did bring up the idea of him 'servicing' us, we're still unsure as he's my boyfriend, but we'll talk about it more (friends are all single). We will demand that he strip for us and dance naked.

I can't wait to show him off at the mall.

Old 07-05-2013, 07:23 AM

Quote:
I did bring up the idea of him 'servicing' us, we're still unsure as he's my boyfriend, but we'll talk about it more (friends are all single).

Haha, woooooooooow... If you did that, it would be about the most amazing thing other. Just make sure you could handle it and not get mad/jealous in the future or let it affect your relationship! Some people would have no issue, if that's you, then go for it.... anddddddd... report back

Old 07-05-2013, 08:05 AM

We're also going to have a messy day with him. Make him get naked and we'll make him into a giant sundae; whipped cream, syrups, cherries, sprinkles, fruit etc. We can eat it off him and just smother him in it. We're also gonna do stuff like throw pies at him, dump pudding and jello on him etc (on a tarp of course). Lol we're gonna have to get bikinis because I foresee it getting messy for all of us (but he'll be the main target, lol). Any other messy ideas?

Old 07-05-2013, 10:16 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,758,603 times
Quote:
Deep down, he'll like it. It'll be super fun. We agreed that we're not going to laugh at him or make fun of him. He will be our servant some of the time, and he will be 'punished' if he performs poorly (spanking our little maid if she screws up), but we're not going to torture him.

I did bring up the idea of him 'servicing' us, we're still unsure as he's my boyfriend, but we'll talk about it more (friends are all single). We will demand that he strip for us and dance naked.

I can't wait to show him off at the mall.
I hate to be the one to talk as though I am raining on the OP's upcoming parade here, but to put it candidly, some of the behaviors described show a distinct lack of boundaries and a serious lack of respect for your boyfriend

Dancing the "full Monty" for you and your girlfriends? Intimately *servicing* you and your girlfriends together all at once? Forcibly making him dress as and roleplay a female French maid? Spanking? Dumping tubs of food and beverages all over him? I'm sorry, but some these things that you are asking him to do are not only shocking, degrading, and humiliating, but are also simply very wrong and taboo. (For example, can one reasonably equate "servicing" as the equivalent of a "group orgy"?) Seriously??

If I were hypothetically in your boyfriend's shoes, I would literally not walk, but run away from you and your friends, as quickly as possible, and never look back. What you are doing to your boyfriend is simply *not* love!!

OP: please re-consider what you are doing!!

Old 07-05-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
I hate to be the one to talk as though I am raining on the OP's upcoming parade here, but to put it candidly, some of the behaviors described show a distinct lack of boundaries and a serious lack of respect for your boyfriend

Dancing the "full Monty" for you and your girlfriends? Intimately *servicing* you and your girlfriends together all at once? Forcibly making him dress as and roleplay a female French maid? Spanking? Dumping tubs of food and beverages all over him? I'm sorry, but some these things that you are asking him to do are not only shocking, degrading, and humiliating, but are also simply very wrong and taboo. (For example, can one reasonably equate "servicing" as the equivalent of a "group orgy"?) Seriously??

If I were hypothetically in your boyfriend's shoes, I would literally not walk, but run away from you and your friends, as quickly as possible, and never look back. What you are doing to your boyfriend is simply *not* love!!

Yeah, good call. I would hate for a girl to MAKE me "service" herself and all of her friends.

All relationships are different. All she can do is talk to the bf about it and see how he handles it. I doubt the OP is going to FORCE him to do anything he doesn't want to. By the sounds of it, if she thinks he'll be cool with all of this, he's probably a pretty fun and outgoing guy.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:28 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,197,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post

I have to agree with you. There is ribbing and holding someone to the terms of a bet in a fun way, and there is seeking to humiliate and dehumanize someone. I don't care how good a sport someone claims to be, no one but a masochist is going to enjoy most of this stuff. Something tells me the OP is going to find this out the hard way. He may go along with it, but he's also going to remember it.

Never ask someone to do something you wouldn't do yourself. OP, if your boyfriend wanted to dump food on you and have you give all of his friends blow jobs, would you be okay with that?

And for the audience, if the situation were reversed as I've described it, would you be okay with it? Or would you be outraged at the seeming misogyny and abuse of it? Because it seems to me this is one of those times where, ha ha, it's funny to do something to a man that would have NOW up in arms if it was done to a woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships