U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: What should I do with my slave boyfriend for a week
Dress him as a french maid and have him serve me and my friends. 7 41.18%
Dress him up as a female stripper and make him do a striptease for us. 1 5.88%
Take him shopping for women's clothes and make him try things on in the store. 5 29.41%
Make him wear a bikini to the beach 1 5.88%
Dress him as a girl and take him to a girl's spa day to help him relax 2 11.76%
Take him to Victoria's Secret and get him fitted for a bra and make it obvious we're shopping for him 2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 08:55 AM

14,936 posts, read 17,193,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peasandcarrots85 View Post
Please read the response I wrote on page 3.
Read the response. My opinion stands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 AM
Status: "Scotland the brave? Lol seriously" (set 26 days ago)

2,387 posts, read 1,136,581 times
Why dress him as a female at all?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 AM

1,111 posts, read 510,892 times
oooo..oooo... PICk me! PIck me! *Raising hands*
Dressing him in a french maid costume while you and your girlfriends go shopping and have fun. And of course let him carry all the shopping bags!

Old 07-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Status: "Scotland the brave? Lol seriously" (set 26 days ago)

2,387 posts, read 1,136,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on the internet. Wow.
Lol men

Old 07-03-2013, 09:00 AM

33 posts, read 41,273 times
Simply, I know he'll be ok with it. He's my boyfriend and I really know him well. He's cool with extreme stuff like this (we're also pretty open-minded and adventurous). Frankly, I know he will be enjoying this deep down and we'll laugh about it later.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:02 AM

9,203 posts, read 3,919,170 times
I don't see where being a woman is such an awful thing that looking like one for a day should be punishment or humiliation for a man any more than it would be if he made you wear a tie, so in your shoes, I would get services out of him, instead. Get daily back rubs, complete with oils, candles, nice music, etc.; make him rent a tux or dress shirtless with a bowtie and cuffs like a Chippendales guy and come around with trays of strawberries and Champagne while my girlfriends and I watched chick flicks or had a "night of beauty" giving each other facials; have him cook dinner every night, including dessert; and have him clean ALL the things.

Oh, and his stock response to everything should be "Yes, ma'am."

Old 07-03-2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
oooo..oooo... PICk me! PIck me! *Raising hands*
Dressing him in a french maid costume while you and your girlfriends go shopping and have fun. And of course let him carry all the shopping bags!
Lol, good idea. Should he be wearing women's underwear, too? He'll certainly carry all the bags. Maybe he can try on a few things, Lol. He'll be tired at the end so maybe a mani-pedi at the end will be nice.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I don't see where being a woman is such an awful thing that looking like one for a day should be punishment or humiliation for a man any more than it would be if he made you wear a tie, so in your shoes, I would get services out of him, instead. Get daily back rubs, complete with oils, candles, nice music, etc.; make him rent a tux or dress shirtless with a bowtie and cuffs like a Chippendales guy and come around with trays of strawberries and Champagne while my girlfriends and I watched chick flicks or had a "night of beauty" giving each other facials; have him cook dinner every night, including dessert; and have him clean ALL the things.

Oh, and his stock response to everything should be "Yes, ma'am."
I'll certainly demand all that pampering and 'yes, ma'am.'

I know people may think dressing him up as a woman is strange, but I think it will be fun. It's not really a punishment, but more of a challenge and a way to mix things up. TBH, I think he'll look kinda good wearing that stuff. With his body type, I'm pretty sure I can make him into a convincing (or at least passable) woman. Not to mention, it'll be fun to sorta make it into "girls' time."

Old 07-03-2013, 09:37 AM

1,111 posts, read 510,892 times
NAhhh....wearing women underwear wont embarrass him since they are no visible. I totally understand why some people dismiss it as childish, but I do this with my friends too all the time HAHA!
HAVE FUN! And post some pictures!

Old 07-03-2013, 09:44 AM

Lol, he's gonna need the underwear if he's trying on women's clothing! He can't wear boxers in some tight pants or mini-skirt! And he'll need a bra with inserts to complete the top. It'll be my little treat to him; I hear guys enjoy the feeling of panties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships