Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should I do with my slave boyfriend for a week
Dress him as a french maid and have him serve me and my friends. 8 44.44%
Dress him up as a female stripper and make him do a striptease for us. 1 5.56%
Take him shopping for women's clothes and make him try things on in the store. 5 27.78%
Make him wear a bikini to the beach 1 5.56%
Dress him as a girl and take him to a girl's spa day to help him relax 2 11.11%
Take him to Victoria's Secret and get him fitted for a bra and make it obvious we're shopping for him 2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 08:03 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,359,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
I think you should tie him to the bed and have you and all your girlfriends give him oral sex all week long.
This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on the internet. Wow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 08:03 AM

33 posts, read 204,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
OP;

Just curious, what do you think he'd have you do if the tables were turned?
Haha, can't think what would happen. He'd probably take full advantage, though.

We both agreed when we made the bet that we were going all-in. There was to be no quitting or mercy halfway through.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
I think you should tie him to the bed and have you and all your girlfriends give him oral sex all week long.
Lol! Nah, I think he'd enjoy that too much. He's supposed to serve me (and maybe my friends), not the other way around.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:08 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,359,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peasandcarrots85 View Post
Lol! Nah, I think he'd enjoy that too much. He's supposed to serve me (and maybe my friends), not the other way around.
In that case, MAKE him have sex with you and all your female friends. That would get him good and show him who's boss!

Old 07-03-2013, 08:09 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,103,031 times
No seriously, think of the sheer humiliation when he can't get it up after the 4th BJ of the evening...

Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 AM

Lol. I don't think I'd get my friends to do that anyways.

I could dress him up like a female stripper and make him do a striptease for us.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,028,636 times
This is why I never make bets with people.

I can understand making him clean the house and "service" you...but I could never be so mean to intentionally embarass someone by making them look like a complete fool in front of my friends. I don't care how "on board" they are, I just couldn't take any satisfaction in making them feel like an idiot.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:17 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,103,031 times
But seriously now, do you really care about this guy or is he just the flavor of the moment? Because there is something twisted about wanting to humiliate someone you care about for a cheap laugh. I would never humiliate or embarass my gf no matter how "funny" it was (I see nothing funny about that anyway). When she farts I pretend I didn't hear it. When she says something dumb I change the subject. I WANT her to enjoy things and have good feelings. I DON'T want her to be humiliated and have bad feelings.

He should satisfy his debt to you, let you have your laughs, then kick your pathetic loser azz to the curb.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:19 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,028,636 times
Quote:
But seriously now, do you really care about this guy or is he just the flavor of the moment? Because there is something twisted about wanting to humiliate someone you care about for a cheap laugh. I would never humiliate or embarass my gf no matter how "funny" it was (I see nothing funny about that anyway). When she farts I pretend I didn't hear it. When she says something dumb I change the subject. I WANT her to enjoy things and have good feelings. I DON'T want her to be humiliated and have bad feelings.

He should satisfy his debt to you, let you have your laughs, then kick your pathetic loser azz to the curb.
Thank you for posting this. I completely agree!

+1

Old 07-03-2013, 08:22 AM

I'm sorry, I don't think I explained well enough.

We have a great relationship; it's really strong. We also have a really strong sense of humor. I say that I really want to embarrass him, but I know him. I know he can handle it. Trust me, I know him well, and this won't ruin him. We like to have fun and do really crazy stuff (we're always pulling pranks and we're super-competitive).

I guess I should stop using the word 'embarrass' because it's carrying the wrong meaning. I just want to make him do some really crazy stuff that pushes the envelope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships