U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 AM

7,456 posts, read 11,553,088 times

Advertisements

Why exactly is it, often they get so much pleasure, from dressing guys as girls.
I've seen it in several different scenarios. Everything from when I was a baby boy and my sisters would do it.
To stag dos or functions where guys go as girls, and the girls/women help the guys get ready and seem to get great pleasure.

Obviously on the flipside, dressing girls as guys does NOTHING for most us guys.
Lets shed some light on the subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 08:13 AM

15,729 posts, read 18,115,351 times
I don't get any pleasure out of something like that.

Seeing my man dressed as a woman would turn me off completely. I'm not sure I'd be able to ever look at him the same way. No thanks!

Old 07-03-2013, 08:15 AM

2,161 posts, read 2,353,036 times
I've never done that.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:15 AM

9,077 posts, read 8,359,440 times
I've never done that or heard of it either. I've seen plenty of guys dress as women for Halloween...does that count for anything?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:38 AM

805 posts, read 1,317,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I don't get any pleasure out of something like that.

Seeing my man dressed as a woman would turn me off completely. I'm not sure I'd be able to ever look at him the same way. No thanks!
This

Old 07-03-2013, 08:42 AM

2,393 posts, read 2,769,431 times
I think the whole stag do thing is just fun the last chance to humiliate the "single" guy before marriage. It's just fun. It would not turn me on but I think it would be funny.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:44 AM

18 posts, read 23,569 times
I think it's just too funny. Specially because you guys aren't feminine at all. Guys dressed like girls look like grannies

Old 07-03-2013, 08:44 AM

3,552 posts, read 4,371,861 times
I just mentioned this in another thread, but I dressed up as Frank N' Furter for Halloween a few times.

Pretty much a tranvestite, here's a pic of me about a year and a half ago for halloween:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../photo2-18.jpg

Needless to say, the amount of high 5's I got from dudes for having the "balls" to wear it was impressive. Not only that, but the amount of girls taking random pics and being BEYOND into it was incredible. I've gotten laid more than once wearing that outfit by pretty hot girls.

I don't thing girls have a fetish for it by any means. But moreso that a person would have courage to wear something like that is what does it. Plus all the attention they receive. At least when I wore it in my case.

That being said, I don't think any very many girls at ALL are into dressing guys up like this regularly or anything of the sort.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 AM

9,727 posts, read 4,579,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
I just mentioned this in another thread, but I dressed up as Frank N' Furter for Halloween a few times.
That was by your CHOICE. You ENJOYED it. What the girl in the other thread is talking about is making her bf dress up as a girl to humiliate him, so that she and her friends can laugh at him.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:10 AM

3,552 posts, read 4,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
That was by your CHOICE. You ENJOYED it. What the girl in the other thread is talking about is making her bf dress up as a girl to humiliate him, so that she and her friends can laugh at him.
Ha, enjoy or not and find amusing does not me at some points it's still very very embarrassing.

I love putting myself in embarrassing situations, it does not make it any less embarrassing.

My mom often gives speeches and speaks in front of large groups. She gets beyond nervous and doesn't enjoy it, but she always volunteers hoping that some day she may get over that fear.

Choice or enjoying something does not mean you aren't nervous or it's not still humiliating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or