Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 11:53 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times

Advertisements

Would it be possible to start a drinking game on the relationships forum where every mention of "shaming" is equal to AT LEAST one shot? Good God, retire the term, already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 12:28 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think guys are more angry at women players than women are at guy players. Because men think they should be the only ones allowed to be players. There's a huge male privilege mindset.
male priviledge/? when its ultimately, on the female if she consents or not, to have sex,,

you cant have it both ways....females ultimately, decide whether sex will happen-
you cant be consenting, then bash the male for being the consentee

Old 07-06-2013, 01:31 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
male priviledge/? when its ultimately, on the female if she consents or not, to have sex,,

you cant have it both ways....females ultimately, decide whether sex will happen-
you cant be consenting, then bash the male for being the consentee
You have to admit, though, it's men who brag about being players, and congratulate each other. If a woman bests them at that game, they're not happy campers. They trash her. They don't want women to be players. That's a title men reserve for themselves and each other. No girls allowed in that clubhouse. That's the epitome of male privilege.

Old 07-06-2013, 01:44 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,693,023 times
Quote:
You have to admit, though, it's men who brag about being players, and congratulate each other. If a woman bests them at that game, they're not happy campers. They trash her. They don't want women to be players. That's a title men reserve for themselves and each other. No girls allowed in that clubhouse. That's the epitome of male privilege.
Male privilege? What are you on about? I don't believe you. There are far better things in society which men dominate. I'm not sure men really could give a damn about a woman who likes to sleep around. I sure as heck don't.

Old 07-06-2013, 01:45 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,365 times
Quote:
have no shame. those parts need to be used regularly. gotta take care of hommie

Old 07-06-2013, 01:46 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Male privilege? What are you on about? I don't believe you. There are far better things in society which men dominate. I'm not sure men really could give a damn about a woman who likes to sleep around. I sure as heck don't.
Good for you, Y-J! I'm just going by some of the reactions we had here to a female "player" who posted here some time ago. Pretty surprising reactions.

Old 07-06-2013, 01:49 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,693,023 times
Quote:
Good for you, Y-J! I'm just going by some of the reactions we had here to a female "player" who posted here some time ago. Pretty surprising reactions.
I doubt most men on CD are players. A true "player" keeps to his own business for his "game" requires his undivided attention. Just a theory. I don't proclaim to be a player at all but I've had many sexual conquests and FWB at overlapping periods.

Old 07-06-2013, 01:51 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,365 times
Quote:
I doubt most men on CD are players. A true "player" keeps to his own business for his "game" requires his undivided attention. Just a theory. I don't proclaim to be a player at all but I've had many sexual conquests and FWB at overlapping periods.
yes, must stay focused at all times. passion knows no foe,

Old 07-06-2013, 01:59 AM

Quote:
most of the bragging comes from b.s. and insecure men...
i.ve never heard mucch about men bragging,,, no one would believe them anyways..

as for active women...i dont judge harshly at all, actually i find women to severely judge and label other women in this light, as easy, or ho's

the male players or *****-dogs are no longer lionized or glorified.... other guys ,,are thinking they have std's ,, or crabs-stay away!!

Old 07-06-2013, 02:01 AM

Quote:
this is true

like most areas in life,,,the more someone is bragging,,the less you believe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships