Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 02:45 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times

Advertisements

FWB sounds a little better if it is suggested in a one on one conversation instead online in her inbox

Guys should realize that by offering that in her inbox online he comes off as a FREAK

Old 07-08-2013, 02:46 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
FWB sounds a little better if it is suggested in a one on one conversation instead online in her inbox

Guys should realize that by offering that in her inbox online he comes off as a FREAK
Yeah, string her along and waste HER time and then spring it on her that you only want to screw her and leave.

That'll work out really well, I'm sure.

Old 07-08-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yeah, string her along and waste HER time and then spring it on her that you only want to screw her and leave.

That'll work out really well, I'm sure.

Not many women will turn down being intimate with a guy who is nice, funny, attractive, and able to hold a conversation

Old 07-08-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Not many women will turn down being intimate with a guy who is nice and attractive
If they're looking for something long term they will.

It wouldn't be an issue whatsoever for me to turn down a guy who just wants to be 'intimate'.

Old 07-08-2013, 03:38 PM

499 posts, read 756,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
Women can have sex with practically whoever they want and they don't like it because of the objectifying nature of the men who want it from them. These same women get mad at the guys who they chase after that choose to sleep with the girls that are more attractive than they are. All because he has a choice? You ladies have a choice too you know.

Gotta wonder, would the same ladies on this forum here be as quiet if the guy on the bottom of his profile stated that he's not looking for an overweight woman or a lesser attractive woman because he has enough of those ladies he can get in his life or as friends in his life?

I guess there must be a good chunk of women on CD who get a ton of requests for just sex in their online profiles and they hate it? They have enough male friends who they can have sex with but are looking to find the perfect man for that perfect dance on that perfect day?

Sounds delusional and hypocritical to me, especially if she's going on-line to look for it while playing stupid to the institution that is online dating?
As an experiment last year, I created a profile. I got some model pics, but my height as 6'2, had a pic of Mercedes and a large house. On the profile I said "If you're fat, have a stomach, have kids, are ugly, or aren't into having sex by at least the third date, do not bother contacting me".

In one week, I received close to 120 messages telling me how much of a shallow jerk I was, how my penis should be put in a meat grinder and that I should be ashamed for only looking at physical qualities. One woman told me I was the reason why girls cry themselves to sleep at night and have body issues.

I wanted to spit at my monitor. These same women wouldn't likely look at a guy under 5'8, makes less than $60K, lives at home with his mother, is balding, or has some other flaw.

Double standard indeed.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
It helped that.s for sure but I still got a lot of rather interesting photos of the male anatomy. I would share some of the photos with friends and we would laugh.
That's the main reason I won't give out my number until a face-to-face meeting is arranged, and even then it's usually done when confirming the date/time. I've exchanged numbers with a few guys and almost immediately get pictures of genitals.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:07 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,801,804 times
Quote:
That's the main reason I won't give out my number until a face-to-face meeting is arranged, and even then it's usually done when confirming the date/time. I've exchanged numbers with a few guys and almost immediately get pictures of genitals.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
If they're looking for something long term they will.

It wouldn't be an issue whatsoever for me to turn down a guy who just wants to be 'intimate'.

How come a intimate moment can't turn into something long term?

Old 07-08-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
How come a intimate moment can't turn into something long term?
I'm going by my personal past experiences which show that 99% of men will move on after they 'get what they want'. It will rarely turn into anything more.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:43 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,993,765 times
Quote:
But it's great filter! Don't you want to know if the guy is that type before you spend 2 hours getting dressed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships