Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 02:34 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienl View Post
Hello, I know questions like this are almost always flamed upon, but I want to be clear that I am not trying to troll or making me feel good about myself. I have no reason to. I will not post a picture of myself, period. Once again, I have no reason to.
Anyway, I'm a 18 year old male. I always get stares from females be it when I'm walking, shopping or any daily activity, from the average looking to the very good-looking, everyday, everytime. I know this since everytime I get stared at (which is NOT a good feeling because I feel that my privacy is lost), I will look back with quite an annoyed look. 90% of the time, I was right -- they were staring at me. In my school, I have a lot of girls talking to me, and some of them likes to poke me in the arm or holding my hand suddenly. They would come near me and smile at me, commenting that I smell good or stuff like that. Of course I felt awkward, and after 3-4 years of experiencing such things with different girls, I am sure I am quite attractive.
On the other hand, my male classmates would notice me getting all the female company, of course. Soon, they began mocking and condescending me, trying to make me look bad especially in front of the females. I felt wronged since I know I did not do anything wrong at all, yet I was being treated in such a way.
My question is, how do I react when the guys treat me in such a way wrongfully? Is there a way to stop these? And how do I stop the stares and the girls from acting such a way? Once again, I do not want to sound like I'm bragging. For people who believe me, do help me. Thank you
The best you can do is ignore the stares and go on with your business. If they get out of hand, then you address it right a way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 03:38 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
What are the guys saying to you?

You don't seem to enjoy the female attention, which is out of the ordinary. Do you like any of the girls?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-13-2013, 08:35 PM

92 posts, read 100,214 times
What....what do you mean, "What do I do?". You kick their azz.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:18 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by damienl View Post
Hello, I know questions like this are almost always flamed upon, but I want to be clear that I am not trying to troll or making me feel good about myself. I have no reason to. I will not post a picture of myself, period. Once again, I have no reason to.
Anyway, I'm a 18 year old male. I always get stares from females be it when I'm walking, shopping or any daily activity, from the average looking to the very good-looking, everyday, everytime. I know this since everytime I get stared at (which is NOT a good feeling because I feel that my privacy is lost), I will look back with quite an annoyed look. 90% of the time, I was right -- they were staring at me. In my school, I have a lot of girls talking to me, and some of them likes to poke me in the arm or holding my hand suddenly. They would come near me and smile at me, commenting that I smell good or stuff like that. Of course I felt awkward, and after 3-4 years of experiencing such things with different girls, I am sure I am quite attractive.
On the other hand, my male classmates would notice me getting all the female company, of course. Soon, they began mocking and condescending me, trying to make me look bad especially in front of the females. I felt wronged since I know I did not do anything wrong at all, yet I was being treated in such a way.
My question is, how do I react when the guys treat me in such a way wrongfully? Is there a way to stop these? And how do I stop the stares and the girls from acting such a way? Once again, I do not want to sound like I'm bragging. For people who believe me, do help me. Thank you
You might be oriental if you wrote this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships