Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 01:41 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,375,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Really? I don't think men necessarily think they are better looking than they really are. I think SOME of them like to brag about their "other" abilities, you know what I mean.

"Hey babe, how about giving me a chance? Just one night, I can win you over."

"You have been with the wrong guys, I bet I am better. All my exes have had multiple orgasms with me. I bet you can too with me."

Some men brag about fictional sexual relationships with women.
That is the worst. I have met buddies who are the same way. I have met a LOT of girls who tell me the same. I've had girls tell me, "omg I give the best bj's ever, I'll get you off so fast." Little do they know it's virtually impossible for like 95% of girls to get me off with one. I usually let them try until they give up.

But, like you said, a lot of guys are the same. I never, ever brag about that with a girl I haven't slept with. She could totally suck which I would have a hard time being interested. Or, I could have one of those 1 in 100 instances where I just totally suck. I had a girl tease me literally for like 2 hours terribly one time. By the time she was done "teasing" and ready for the real thing, I lasted like 20 seconds hahahaha. Typically though, things go awesome. I would just hate to eat my own words
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2013, 01:43 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Nope, just never been into them. The last guy I 'dated' was around 6'6 and probably 240 and definitely what most people would consider out of shape. I like chubby guys, cuddling next to a rock has zero appeal to me.

Does every thread have to turn into a 'short guys' thread?
I just used it as an example to the looks dont matter much to women crowd..both genders are as shallow as their options

Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
I'm sure there's a fair amount of men that think they are better than they really are. but in my experience esp in the states, is that way too many women suffer from inflated sense of attractiveness, for many different reasons. Not cool to paint with such a broad brush. Imagine starting a thread saying "women (something negative/critical); how long would that thread last?

Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 PM

39,221 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
That is the worst. I have met buddies who are the same way. I have met a LOT of girls who tell me the same. I've had girls tell me, "omg I give the best bj's ever, I'll get you off so fast." Little do they know it's virtually impossible for like 95% of girls to get me off with one. I usually let them try until they give up.

But, like you said, a lot of guys are the same. I never, ever brag about that with a girl I haven't slept with. She could totally suck which I would have a hard time being interested. Or, I could have one of those 1 in 100 instances where I just totally suck. I had a girl tease me literally for like 2 hours terribly one time. By the time she was done "teasing" and ready for the real thing, I lasted like 20 seconds hahahaha. Typically though, things go awesome. I would just hate to eat my own words

LOL That is sooo funny!

Old 07-10-2013, 01:48 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,350,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I agree. I would see so many men on dating sites who were obese but list themselves as average or athletic. I've met men who think they are better looking. Oh sure there are women who do this but not like the men I have met.
Haha of coourrrrseeee not

Old 07-10-2013, 01:49 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I just used it as an example to the looks dont matter much to women crowd..both genders are as shallow as their options
Looks do matter of course...but I don't think they matter to women as much as they do to men. Maybe I have a skewed view on things because the biggest male 'players' I know are under 5'5 so that's what I see.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:51 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,801,804 times
Quote:
LOL That is sooo funny!

We men can only keep up our sexual "drive" and "energy" along with our "Cannons ready to fire" for so long, eventually it just burns and tires us out. My ex would require over anhour of foreplay at times before she was in the mood for the penis invasion and then get pissed and upset that I had already gotten tired and flaccid because I personally can't maintain my sex drive that long, I just got worn out. I then had to explain why I was so tired like a damn parent telling her child about the basics of sex and babies.

So glad that relationship ended.....

Old 07-10-2013, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
We men can only keep up our sexual "drive" and "energy" along with our "Cannons ready to fire" for so long, eventually it just burns and tires us out. My ex would require over anhour of foreplay at times before she was in the mood for the penis invasion and then get pissed and upset that I had already gotten tired and flaccid because I personally can't maintain my sex drive that long, I just got worn out. I then had to explain why I was so tired like a damn parent telling her child about the basics of sex and babies.

So glad that relationship ended.....
Hahahaha, that would be TORTURE. Could, not, deal.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:59 PM

39,221 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
We men can only keep up our sexual "drive" and "energy" along with our "Cannons ready to fire" for so long, eventually it just burns and tires us out. ..
awww Most women understand that. It is normal.

Old 07-10-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
awww Most women understand that. It is normal.
And if you're a guy, and you play your cards right, then you can make the women feel guilty like it's her fault you went soft so you have the upper hand AND she'll try harder next time.

WIN WIN MUAHAHAHA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships