Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 01:24 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times

Advertisements

Could this be actual cannibal Shia Labeouf?

Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 01:27 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,686,080 times
i apologize for the disparaging remarks. look at it this way. i follow this myself. assume that NO ladies at all in their 20's are interested in a male in his 40's.

then if by chance you DO run into one who IS interested, you'll be pleasantly surprised

best advice i can give

Old 07-13-2013, 01:56 PM

752 posts, read 1,164,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Could this be actual cannibal Shia Labeouf?
I have not idea who is that guy but this is more of my style.

Old 07-13-2013, 02:01 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Yes most 20 something women consider men in their 40's who hit on them worthless losers.

Old 07-13-2013, 02:05 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,356,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Yes, young women flirt with older guys for practice and for mutual enjoyment. They do it because they are certain that you could never think they actually wanted you.

I am sorry to burst the bubbles of 40+ guys everywhere .
Well, I'm going to un-burst the bubble. When I was in my 20's and 30's, there were plenty of men in their 40's that I found very attractive and I went out with several of them. Forty is not old at all. Not saying they were all attractive, but neither were the men my own age.

The did all speak English though! No wait, there WAS that guy in Athens, Greece whose English skills I was able to overlook.

Old 07-13-2013, 03:10 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
By the way is it better ask women out or ask her for a date. Out must not be date.
You should ask a woman if she would like to go to a specific place with you. Ask her to have dinner with you, or go to a concert, or to something you think you will both enjoy. Even if you want a friend with benefits, it is good to communicate clearly.

If you are only looking for a friend with benefits, it is ok to ask a woman if she wants to go to your place for a drink.

Or, you can ask the young women who flirt with you how to find a friend with benefits. They would enjoy explaining the rules to you.

EDIT: yes, I think the solution is definitely to get help from the younger women.

Old 07-13-2013, 03:34 PM

48,526 posts, read 34,851,331 times
The best way to find out how a woman feels about you is to ask her out. What's the problem here?!

If it's that you don't want to ask her out, and just want sex..... I doubt that's going to work at all. If there was an answer to that, most guys would be doing it already.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-13-2013, 04:06 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,995,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
No wait, there WAS that guy in Athens, Greece whose English skills I was able to overlook.
Some greek guys are amazingly hot .

Old 07-13-2013, 07:31 PM

752 posts, read 1,164,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
The best way to find out how a woman feels about you is to ask her out. What's the problem here?!

If it's that you don't want to ask her out, and just want sex..... I doubt that's going to work at all. If there was an answer to that, most guys would be doing it already.
I'm inclined to such solution after failure past night. If I can't ask out should not ask nothing. I know it have guys how can get laid without date ( Kramer ) but evidently not me.

Old 07-13-2013, 07:52 PM

470 posts, read 1,162,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

I'm surprised no one has not said that already lol..instead in typical cd forums fashion you get a lot of older ladies acting all bitter/mad/putting him down
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships