U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-25-2007, 10:58 AM

9,342 posts, read 16,000,153 times
I can't wait to hear about the kids' reaction!

Beautiful car, Robyn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2007, 11:00 AM

17,464 posts, read 16,574,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
I can't wait to hear about the kids' reaction!

Beautiful car, Robyn.
Thanks HIF! Now I am gonna go wake the kitties from the branches left in the box and get back to the tree...

Old 11-25-2007, 11:01 AM

283 posts, read 364,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
robny
after looking at the pictures you would think it was brand new I mean look at the insides looks like noone has been in there

rofl I have to chuckle at the "oops" with the dimmer lights thats one of those things you just have to laugh and laugh about omg good thing kalo figured it out could you imagine if you took it back to the dealer

I pulled one of those oops friday night we were watching TV and it was around 6:30 pm and they kept running those "early bird friday morning starts at 5 am " ads
I said to hubby "good heavens it's 6:30 PM the early bird sales are over enough all ready"

omg he looked at me gave me the "famous eye roll" and said "we are watching a show we recorded last night" Thursday !! and proceeded to spell t-h-u-r-s-d-a-y
opps lol
LMAO Karla...you gotta love those shared moments.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:10 AM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 775,026 times
Congratulations Robyn ~ what a birthday gift to give yourself!
I agree with Karla, it looks brand new...and with that interior, you will look like a happening chick!

I just laid my lower arm on the dining room table, pushed everything on it about 12in to the left, and now have a little room for my quick CD break...with the help of some family, we are all set for the movers tomorrow morning...welllll, that's an exaggeration...I just have faith that they'll keep loading everything on the van until nothing is left. We'll take care of the chaos on the other end.

Thanks friends for all the pm's, support and prayers that the move goes well. I feel it will, but my husband is vascillating between depressed and irritated...he just hates leaving this house. Robyn, travel safely in your new car, and don't pick up any good- looking hitchhikers!!

Old 11-25-2007, 11:26 AM

2,489 posts, read 5,339,518 times
Robyn - What a beautiful car! Much luck and happiness with it! I had the same thing happen to me when I bought my car ... 10 years ago! I felt like such a DITZ!

Leave the high things on the tree for A to put on - don't go standing on a chair (I speak from experience!)

MsV - Hope your move goes smoothly and your hubby's mood gets better - I think most guys get frustrated and irritated when moving <g>......Now, you said Robyn shouldn't pick up any good-looking hitchhikers - does that mean she can pick up the not-so-good-looking ones

Old 11-25-2007, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by windchimes03561 View Post
Robyn - What a beautiful car! Much luck and happiness with it! I had the same thing happen to me when I bought my car ... 10 years ago! I felt like such a DITZ!

Leave the high things on the tree for A to put on - don't go standing on a chair (I speak from experience!)

MsV - Hope your move goes smoothly and your hubby's mood gets better - I think most guys get frustrated and irritated when moving <g>......Now, you said Robyn shouldn't pick up any good-looking hitchhikers - does that mean she can pick up the not-so-good-looking ones
You're so bad Windy. Every man picked up must go through the "Kalogirl" meter before acceptance.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:35 AM

2,489 posts, read 5,339,518 times
Me? Bad? hehehehe

I'm glad there's a "kalogirl-meter" that they must go through.....Knowing Robyn's penchant for Stephen King's movies....Well, just make sure she's vewy, vewy careful.....(Elmer Fudd imitation <g>)

Old 11-25-2007, 11:48 AM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 775,026 times
OK, here's the scoop ~ DON'T PICK UP ANY HITCHHIKERS ~ good looking or not!
The next dude Robyn chooses, will wish he had her father to pass muster with ~
instead he has to be run by all of us! God help him! So drive around to your heart's content, but make the next guy jump through hoops with manners ~ and we want details ~ or do we?!

Old 11-25-2007, 11:50 AM

3,413 posts, read 5,759,433 times
Oh Robyn, the car is adoreable! Perfect for you to bee-bop around in with the kids, the tink dice swinging in the wind, and music cranked up while the three of you dance and sing!! You'll have lots of fun in that car!!

I'm doing my heavy seasonal cleaning today :X not happy. Say some prayers for me as cleaning is my leastest favorite thing in the world.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:54 AM

You all are cracking me up..LMAO Maybe Santa will bring her one for her stocking?
Ok, I'm off to do my volunteer stuff. Please all of you stay out of trouble until I get back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships