U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-25-2007, 01:18 PM

16,658 posts, read 15,706,070 times
Yes, Mollie was on top of the tree. I had to get her off, they do this every year. No water gun. Never have had guns... Always a strict no weapon policy of mine.

I would even take the weapons away fr action figures...lol Lord knows what they do over there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2007, 02:44 PM

11,882 posts, read 24,262,125 times

Old 11-25-2007, 03:07 PM

2,489 posts, read 5,233,616 times
pirate girl - if someone finds your post offensive, just change it to read...
no Richard Craniums

Old 11-25-2007, 04:57 PM

7,170 posts, read 7,251,149 times
Congratulations on the car, Robyn! It's beautiful! I love your "Git 'er done" attitude. A sister after my own heart.

Glad everyone's Thanksgiving went relatively well. No complaints from here in S. Texas.

Good luck on the move, MsV. Keep us posted.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:08 PM

Too cool! You guys are top notch!

Old 11-25-2007, 05:14 PM

Default He was MAD!

I was in the store picking up a few things before I met him and I got a call fr L saying they were on their way, well, turns out he was on his way to my house to bring them home, had just left from where he lives.

So, back and forth, where are we meeting, I am asking L. He gets on the phone and tells me he was bringing them home since I had no wheels, I told him I got something yesterday, he says why didn't you tell me, I said I told A yesterday on the phone when they called.

That didn't do me any good, he says. So, I get my stuff together and meet him, and he looked and he was mad. The kids were excited.

I got them loaded up, and he says I am angry with myself for feeling sympathy for you when you had no vehicle while I am going through all of this. I can't even afford a place of my own, and I had sympathy for you, I need to not do that, while in this process, I need to harden my heart.

I said sorry you feel that way, of course I went through nothing, right? Anyway... he said no, you need to stay strong... Good Lord.

Yep, mad I got a vehicle.... oh well.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:24 PM

283 posts, read 357,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Syn, you are an excellent big brother type. Where can I find one like that? <g> Oops, forgot, i'm already taken by JBJ

Old 11-25-2007, 05:40 PM

Oh! Almost forgot, he told me I have to give the information to our lawyers that I traded my car... I paid for that car, I have to pay the taxes on it...what in the world...

Then he started in on the picking the kids up at my house when I am not there again, the past 2 weeks he has gotten them on Fridays, i have been home. He said there may come a time where he may only be able to see them every other weekend, because he may move to North Carolina. hm.

Well, I guess he is gonna start up on marital property again, we had it all split up on the sep agreement that we did at home, and I got the car. He tells me I am lucky he didn't take the computer, he has got to be kidding, every payment on this computer came directly from my bank acct! Whatever.

So, you see, he was decent on Friday, and p od because I got a car, and pulling a bunch of crap. The kids didn't even tell him they loved him.

I finally told him I had to go, had to wash all of the clothes from their stay with him, they have to get ready for bed, etc.

Ugh ugh ugh

Old 11-25-2007, 05:47 PM

A starting to let out anger and frustration already...

Old 11-25-2007, 06:07 PM

3,413 posts, read 5,641,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windchimes03561 View Post
pirate girl - if someone finds your post offensive, just change it to read...
no Richard Craniums

I got a PM from someone who thought I needed to take it down- and oddly enough, there is no edit button on that post- I don't know if I'm in big trouble or not.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships