U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 11-30-2007, 04:27 AM

16,210 posts, read 14,658,194 times
Mornin! A complains he froze in the night, well, he didn't have his door open for the heat to come in.... boogie.

ib will hang out at his friends house that he was forever building a deck with this summer and I will call him when I am ready for him to come get the kids. He whined over it, he has to stay in town extra time, whatever.

So its Friday, and this weekend is SO a weekend of cleaning.... dishes, floors, just everything. Every every thing. The place is a warzone. I guess I have to go back to the story about the stork that A made up, and smile as I am cleaning this weekend.

I am over work. One of the drs called the office yesterday who is always late and always giving us a time that he is coming in, ie 5 mins, 10 mins... he says, have you noticed that 80% of the time you answer the phone? I said yes, thank you for noticing..LOL.. He said, well I notice, who else is supposed to answer, well I know who wlse, he says.... and the who else went for a 2 hour lunch yesterday. I couldn't think of where she was until i remembered the jewelry sale at the hospital, and before she left, the AOM and OM were telling her the colors they liked, and if she thought it was something they liked to just get it.

When she got back she said to one of the pts she had not eaten lunch yet. OM...answer the phone answer the phone, I am losing my voice. I feel like telling them to put it where the sun dont shine sometimes. UGH. And the other day telling me to answer while I am at lunch...forget it!

I guess other than that I am doing just great! I wish I had my comfy bed that is all up in storage somewhere... instead of the hard one that is on my floor, wah. My back is killing me!

Done whining
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 11-30-2007, 04:32 AM

Aww.... My L is concerned, Mommy, what if I have homework this weekend? Daddy wont let me do it there...

My kids worry about things, and they are perfectionists when it comes to school work. Yep, their rooms are a mess, but they get upset when their work is not what it should be, or what they think it should be...

Unread 11-30-2007, 05:28 AM

1,640 posts, read 2,998,517 times
(((Huggers!!))) Oh....wonderful, wonderful!!!! <<Rockky is Snoopy dancin'!!>> Send L.'s homework with her!! Oh, yes!!! Tell her to just do the best she can, and it will work out in the end. That way you will either have proof of Alphabutt man's lack of parenting, or he'll stop using it as a battering ram and do what a responsible parent needs to do.

This may be a bit tough for L. in the short term, but it might just pay off big time when you finally get to mediation. I really don't want to see L. have a melt down over this. I know it's horribly difficult for her. Maybe she can be prepared and comforted in some way....some way to help her understand that even she has some control over her own responsibilities. Could you role play with her? "Daddy, I have homework. I'm going to work on it now." I dunno. sigh

I'm sorta confused about the mediation thing. Is Alphabutt refusing to go now.....since he didn't schedule the time?

Dig, Alphabutt man, dig, dig, dig!!!!!

And Robyn, document, document, document!!!!

One more Snoopy dance!!!!!

Unread 11-30-2007, 07:09 AM

Whirdid everybody go??!!??

<<<-----Rockky lookin'----->>>!!

Whadid I do?!?

Unread 11-30-2007, 10:13 AM

10,892 posts, read 4,240,545 times
Wink Hey there, Robyn & Everyone...

Was wonderin' the same thing.. Rockky you did nothing except be your usual sweet & articulate self! That was a cute post....*wanders off to try repping the girl..*

I can speak only for myself (and sometimes don't even do well at that ) but there are two big projects going and about 6 smaller ones, so I barely have time to peek in here.

((Hugs)) all around, and Stay Strong, Robyn! You're a world-class Hurdler...you can do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Whirdid everybody go??!!??

<<<-----Rockky lookin'----->>>!!

Whadid I do?!?

Unread 11-30-2007, 10:19 AM

Angry "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rockky again.""

*sigh*

Ya know? I'm really liking your new name for idiotboy, Rockky....Alphabutt Boy 'Cept I'm usin' Boy instead of Man, for all the obvious reasons. Heh.

Unread 11-30-2007, 10:34 AM

Yeah, Marcina. Every time I type it or think it, Alphabutt Boy comes into my head. I've chosen to say with Alphabutt man 'cause he thinks he's big, but he's only a big butt'n-hole.

Now. I'm not setting a good example at all of taking the high road. I figure it's ok to act and talk silly here. That way Robyn can let off steam with us, but take the high road in real life.

<<<Oh.....excuses, excuses as Rockky tries to justify sinking to the low road.>>>

btw, I still can't rep anyone here.

Unread 11-30-2007, 08:38 PM

Rough evening, dizziness at work.. ;( I was feeling like I may pass ouot or something, no fun at all. Gonna clean the house this weekend and rest up.

Unread 11-30-2007, 09:08 PM

Hey, Kiddo.....I was wonderin' how you're doin'.

Hopefully, by now, you are resting comfortably for the night. Have you guys been seeing patients with an early flu that's going around? Dizziness seems to be one of the symptoms.

Don't make yourself nutty with the cleaning. Just putter. The dust bunnies will lip kiss ya for leavin' them alone.

I'll look for you in the morning.

(((Robyn)))

Unread 11-30-2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Hey, Kiddo.....I was wonderin' how you're doin'.

Hopefully, by now, you are resting comfortably for the night. Have you guys been seeing patients with an early flu that's going around? Dizziness seems to be one of the symptoms.

Don't make yourself nutty with the cleaning. Just putter. The dust bunnies will lip kiss ya for leavin' them alone.

I'll look for you in the morning.

(((Robyn)))

Lol, Rockky...

Rest well tonight, dear Robyn...here's hoping you'll feel better by the AM.

Last edited by Macrina; 11-30-2007 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Where's MsV? Hopefully we will hear something tonight...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships