Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 12:24 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,350,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillWaiting4her View Post
I've just learned (I'm not that naïve and do have a way of finding out things) that she had a relationship starting way back in her sophomore year of HS and then 3 others later on while I've been waiting the whole time. The fact that she already knows this makes me mad, as if she led me on purpose so she can get me at some point.

I'm considering dumping her. I've been waiting for 21 years for that special girl, the one I would consider getting married in the near future, but with that new revelation it's like I wasted some time (2 months exactly).

Or should I just give up on finding a 18-22 year-old virgin girl? Why is it so hard to find her?
The mark of the troll is strong with this one, but nonetheles.....shes a liar and will lie in the future about things that require, eeeek, responsibility and eeewwwww, consequences. Leave or hate your life always wondering
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 01:02 PM

19 posts, read 24,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I would also like to add that the first time for a woman is usually not magical. It's usually painful. And awkward.
I know but I'm sure she'll get better after a couple times.

I think I've made up my mind and will not reconsider. This is something I can't handle at all, not even with all her other good qualities. I will proceed on finding a Christian virgin woman if possible. I'm sure there are still many of those women out there. I won't mind waiting till marriage or close to the wedding but will not lose it very early.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:03 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
Quote:

I think I've made up my mind and will not reconsider. This is something I can't handle at all, not even with all her other good qualities. I will proceed on finding a Christian virgin woman if possible. I'm sure there are still many of those women out there. I won't mind waiting till marriage or close to the wedding but will not lose it very early.
Are you a virgin?

Old 07-18-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
And of course, you, yourself are a virgin. You wouldn't expect a virgin woman to want to be with a non-virgin man, right?
You're right about that. If it was a virgin woman that only wanted a virgin man and he wasn't a virgin, she can dump him too.

One thing I'm not is those hypocrites that go to bars scoring with hookers and still want a virgin girl. Now that doesn't make sense. In my situation, I want what I am.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:07 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:

It might get better - it might not. My point is that it seems you have built up this idea in your head that you can only have a good relationship with someone if you both lose your virginity to each other. That seems to trump all other aspects of the relationship. And that's a recipe for disaster. If you need to find a Christian virgin in order to fulfill some ideal in your head - that's fine - but don't overlook everything else in your quest for a magical event that is more likely to be painful and awkward.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Are you a virgin?
Yes, I am and will keep it that way till before either marriage or a bit before the wedding. I already made up my mind.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:26 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:

And what if you never get 'better' and she leaves you?

I just don't get the cult of virginity...my first time was horrible...and the few times after that were nothing to write home about either.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
That can happen and it would be something I can't do anything about it. If it doesn't work out in the end, at least I'll always remembering losing it to another virgin and marrying her.
Quote:
I just don't get the cult of virginity...my first time was horrible...and the few times after that were nothing to write home about either.
I guess it's just me being romantic about it. Even though we will be totally clueless, that's the whole point. We would be able to slowly learn together.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:36 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:

Amen and pass the cornbread.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:38 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,301,386 times
Quote:

I was a champion contender right off the bat. I think I finished my first time in under a minute.

(funny thing is I remember wondering if I was good or not. Hahahahahaahaha) <--true story!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships