U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 08:57 PM

42,716 posts, read 45,391,013 times

Advertisements

I think some are dead on. What do you guys think?

http://blog.californiapsychics.com/b...about-you.html

Last edited by Raena77; 07-21-2013 at 09:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2013, 09:09 PM

14,644 posts, read 17,958,204 times
Those are good. Only a couple or three I disagree with.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:11 PM

2,428 posts, read 3,448,403 times
the article is good but why bother when you can just call one of the many psychics advertised on that page and find out for sure, clues or not!

Old 07-21-2013, 09:12 PM

14,644 posts, read 17,958,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
the article is good but why bother when you can just call one of the many psychics advertised on that page and find out for sure, clues or not!
lol!

Old 07-21-2013, 09:14 PM

2,428 posts, read 3,448,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
lol!
i particularly liked the juxtaposition of the slightly batty looking psychic and the hunky hunky piece of man. although as these sorts of articles go it sounded pretty accurate (or at least, that's the sort of stuff i do when i like a gal, i guess)

Old 07-21-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
Nope just read the articles. Lol

Old 07-21-2013, 09:23 PM

355 posts, read 338,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

He's Crazy About You - California Psychics Blog

I guess I'll be the first to go one by one....

1. yes, as long as it's appropriate(he's not going to wear a tux to a football game)

2. I only disagree with "And when he takes you home, he doesn’t try to push you into spending the night." that actually sounds like a huge sign of DISinterest

3. this isn't exclusive to really liking a girl, for people with decent social skills this is more or less standard procedure with everyone

4. makes sense, still wondering why the writer thinks that guys who like you won't want to sleep with you

5. definitely

6. your mileage may vary

7. if you're already dating, why is he looking at you from afar like you're his high school crush?

8. makes sense

9. unless you're dating a guy with a life who could be legitimately busy, I wouldn't make a habit of bothering him while he's with his friends either

10. unless your sickness is contagious or he can't do anything or he has other obligations

11. what if he cannot stand your friends/family? what if your friends/family can't stand him?

12. don't try to change him, not even into a better person, at best you should nudge him but don't adamantly try to change him its a bad idea

13. this(making future plans with you) could be a red flag if it's early in the relationship, but otherwise its fine

14. makes sense.

15. definitely

EDIT: just noticed the psychics

you should totally trust them and give them your money, they're not scam artists or anything, ever.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:26 PM

10,043 posts, read 20,579,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

He's Crazy About You - California Psychics Blog
I agree. My husband did most of those when we were dating and is still that way today. He's cooled down to some degree, since you can't maintain that intensity indefinitely.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:31 PM

17,863 posts, read 18,210,021 times
That psychic looks like she has no idea where she is, and she looks drunk.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
I guess I'll be the first to go one by one....

1. yes, as long as it's appropriate(he's not going to wear a tux to a football game)

2. I only disagree with "And when he takes you home, he doesn’t try to push you into spending the night." that actually sounds like a huge sign of DISinterest

3. this isn't exclusive to really liking a girl, for people with decent social skills this is more or less standard procedure with everyone

4. makes sense, still wondering why the writer thinks that guys who like you won't want to sleep with you

5. definitely

6. your mileage may vary

7. if you're already dating, why is he looking at you from afar like you're his high school crush?

8. makes sense

9. unless you're dating a guy with a life who could be legitimately busy, I wouldn't make a habit of bothering him while he's with his friends either

10. unless your sickness is contagious or he can't do anything or he has other obligations

11. what if he cannot stand your friends/family? what if your friends/family can't stand him?

12. don't try to change him, not even into a better person, at best you should nudge him but don't adamantly try to change him its a bad idea

13. this(making future plans with you) could be a red flag if it's early in the relationship, but otherwise its fine

14. makes sense.

15. definitely

EDIT: just noticed the psychics

you should totally trust them and give them your money, they're not scam artists or anything, ever.

Thank you for reading.

And no I don't call the psychics wise guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or